All Things Earthling Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Splync View Post
    I'm hoping that Cutter's introduction to Sarafina might be the gateway to his own books getting the small press treatment.
    That would be great!

Comment

I'm hoping that Cutter's introduction to Sarafina might be the gateway to his own books getting the small press treatment.
      Frankly, I'm surprised that there hasn't been limited editions of his books before now. I've only read The Troop, which I quite enjoyed, but I'd be interested in other books of his as limiteds as well.

Comment

That would rock! I've always wanted to track down a hardcover copy of The Acolyte and have never been able to find one.

Comment

Anyone pick-up the new Halloween series book, "Family" by Ian Rogers, today? I couldn't resist as these Halloween series books are almost always great, and I didn't want to get Fracassi'd again and see it sell out in minutes without getting a copy. Yep, used that as a verb!

Comment

No. However I agree with everything you stated. The stories and books are always fantastic. I'm just slowing down my collecting these days.

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
            Anyone pick-up the new Halloween series book, "Family" by Ian Rogers, today? I couldn't resist as these Halloween series books are almost always great, and I didn't want to get Fracassi'd again and see it sell out in minutes without getting a copy. Yep, used that as a verb!

Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
              No. However I agree with everything you stated. The stories and books are always fantastic. I'm just slowing down my collecting these days.

Â
              Same. It’s been a while, but I do recall enjoying his collection EVERY HOUSE IS HAUNTED, or something like that. But between moving and trying to downsize my collection, and just generally trying to be more discerning about my buys after 35 years, this one just didn’t quite reach the bar it needed to. I do hope it’ll be a great success for Paul.
              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

I picked up a copy.

I met Rogers at a Fracassi signing last year. Great guy and I'm happy to see him getting the Earthling treatment!

Comment

I rarely see a newsletter with notices for two books I'm interested in. Today's Earthling newsletter managed to do just that. Tyler Jones and Bryan Evenson.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                    I rarely see a newsletter with notices for two books I'm interested in. Today's Earthling newsletter managed to do just that. Tyler Jones and Bryan Evenson.
                    Yeah, I'm pretty excited for these as well! Hoping the budget allows me to squeeze them in.

Comment

Me as well. At a minimum I will be getting one of them.

Yeah, I'm pretty excited for these as well! Hoping the budget allows me to squeeze them in.

Comment

Working...
                      X