X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love their Halloween Titles!

Comment

Originally posted by Scoogs View Post
      Splync, I just found your Youtube channel yesterday. Good stuff.
      Thank you very much!!

Comment

Looks like Earthling has less than 40 copies of Dune left as of their newsletter today. Camelot also has copies available on their site. Not sold out, but that's still a lot of copies sold for Earthling. I'm sure that they will eventually all be sold. They also state that they've had over 70 people express interest in the 10 copy lettered edition. I can only image how stinking expensive that one is going to be with the limited already at such a high price point.

Comment

So excited by today's Tyler Jones Halloween series announcement! If you haven't read Jones before, now is the time. His stuff rocks!

Comment

Received my copy of Midas last week. It's another quality production from Paul at a fantastic price point. Looking forward to reading this one eventually.

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
            So excited by today's Tyler Jones Halloween series announcement! If you haven't read Jones before, now is the time. His stuff rocks!
            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
              Received my copy of Midas last week. It's another quality production from Paul at a fantastic price point. Looking forward to reading this one eventually.

So jealous! I ordered my copy as a part of the Thunderstorm bundle; so, I'm assuming that it will not be sent until they publish Burn the Plans in October.

Comment

Did anybody pick up the Jeffrey Thomas title? I was a little on the fence, but the low ($35!) price point helped me take the gamble. With all the high price points that seem to be dominating right now, I was very happy to see a lower price point title.

I'm also curious as to what the next lettered edition is going to be. I'm sure that I'll be priced out since Earthling's lettered edition price points have increased, but I'm always curious as to what it might be.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                  Did anybody pick up the Jeffrey Thomas title? I was a little on the fence, but the low ($35!) price point helped me take the gamble. With all the high price points that seem to be dominating right now, I was very happy to see a lower price point title.

I'm also curious as to what the next lettered edition is going to be. I'm sure that I'll be priced out since Earthling's lettered edition price points have increased, but I'm always curious as to what it might be.
                  I've been able to remain on the fence, mainly because I'm not familiar with Thomas' work; so, my FOMO hasn't kicked into hyperdrive yet. That being said, the price point does truly rock! Earthling has always been great when it comes to their LE prices. Can't wait to receive their Halloween book (once Thunderstorm ships their orders as I did the combo deal).

Comment

I'm pretty sure he is going to finally announce the lettered edition of Clive Barker's Weaveworld- he has been working on it for years, and has said in the past it is his favorite book.

Comment

Originally posted by joejets View Post
                      I'm pretty sure he is going to finally announce the lettered edition of Clive Barker's Weaveworld- he has been working on it for years, and has said in the past it is his favorite book.
                      Ah, that will be an easy pass for me. I don't really need a lettered of that title.

Comment

I love Weaveworld and it's my favorite Barker. I'm sure I'm in the minority on that one but I just love it.

Ah, that will be an easy pass for me. I don't really need a lettered of that title.

Comment

Originally posted by joejets View Post
                          Looks like you were right. I’m sure it’s gonna be a beautiful edition, but as I stated before, one that I’m gonna pass on. I’d love to see pictures once it’s in hand if anyone on the forum gets one.

Comment

What do you think the price point will be? North of $3K I would imagine. However I have never paid attention to the prices of lettered editions as 99% of them are beyond my means.

Looks like you were right. I’m sure it’s gonna be a beautiful edition, but as I stated before, one that I’m gonna pass on. I’d love to see pictures once it’s in hand if anyone on the forum gets one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                              What do you think the price point will be? North of $3K I would imagine. However I have never paid attention to the prices of lettered editions as 99% of them are beyond my means.

Considering the amount of time that Paul's been working on the design for this one, I'd say that the $3K range isn't out of the question. I'm curious to see what the price point is, but regardless due to the combination of it being Earthling, a Clive Barker book, and being limited to only 15 copies, I'm sure it will sell out.

Comment

100% sellout in about the blink of an eye.

I'm sure it will sell out.

Comment

Working...
                                X