All Things Earthling Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Things Earthling Publications

I didn't see a dedicated thread for Earthling so here we go...If I missed it please merge or delete.
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Anyone else like Jeff Strand? If so you may want to pounce on this:

Deathless http://www.earthlingpub.com/js_deathless.html

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
      Anyone else like Jeff Strand? If so you may want to pounce on this:

Deathless http://www.earthlingpub.com/js_deathless.html
      Loved Pressure and looking forward to this one. Earthling has some good stuff coming out this year

Comment

I passed because I don’t have Pressure. It’s cool to see so many new titles from Earthling.

I did place an advance order for the first book in Strand’s new imprint at Thunderstorm. Those interested should keep an eye out as I think the public announcement is coming soon.

Comment

I really like Thunderstorm books but I can never keep up with the press.

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
          I passed because I don’t have Pressure. It’s cool to see so many new titles from Earthling.

I did place an advance order for the first book in Strand’s new imprint at Thunderstorm. Those interested should keep an eye out as I think the public announcement is coming soon.

Comment

Have PRESSURE, and had to have its sequel. ‘Course, for me, “had to have” is true for almost all of Strand’s work...I really enjoy it.
            Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

New Malerman up for sale on Monday, GHOUL N' THE CAPE. Some pretty big buzz on this title. I really like Earthling's books and I'm still mad that I missed out on GOBLIN. (Okay, I'm on the waitlist for the lettered, but still...). I've been passing on Earthling recent offerings like the new Strand and Ahlborn, but I'm probably going to jump in on this one.

Comment

New Malerman up for sale on Monday, GHOUL N' THE CAPE. Some pretty big buzz on this title. I really like Earthling's books and I'm still mad that I missed out on GOBLIN. (Okay, I'm on the waitlist for the lettered, but still...). I've been passing on Earthling recent offerings like the new Strand and Ahlborn, but I'm probably going to jump in on this one.
                That title is still puzzling me. What's the N' supposed to be? As an abbreviation, it makes no sense...

Comment

Yeah the title isn’t blowing me away, but as I don’t have any context, I’m giving it a pass for the moment.

Comment

750 pages. Wowza! It's either going to be a lot of good or a lot of bad. Sounds like a wild story.

Comment

I pre-ordered a copy of this as soon as the pre-order window opened. I have loved everything that Malerman has published so far and can't wait to give this one a read. I also think it is pretty cool that Earthling is including the shot glass with preorders made within 48hrs. Also loved what they did with the Goblin and can't wait to see the production values on this one. Overall, this was a must have for me!

Comment

The new Malerman book is very cheap for the size, page count and the fact that it has art.

Comment

Yep. Giant book, great author, and great artist. I mentioned to Paul all of this and told him I have no idea how you kept the price down.

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                          The new Malerman book is very cheap for the size, page count and the fact that it has art.

Comment

So I jumped on the Malerman book right after the announcement came out. The description sounds right up my alley. I'm trying to avoid all the advance praise being heaped on it so I can meet the book on its own terms. I also like the shot glass bonus.

Comment

I ordered the Malerman book. I have to assume this is the one he had been talking about on Twitter as he was writing it. I'm excited to get this, especially after I missed out on their version of Goblin.

Comment

Working...
                              X