All Things Earthling Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

I received it this morning. I'm especially excited since I purchased Gothic directly from Earthling. Always nice not to have to stress out about a book that is going to quickly sell-out.
    Same. Looking forward to Tuesday -- both for the book and for the stress-free ordering.
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
      It's my understanding we should be on the lookout for an Earthling newsletter. I think it would be today but I'm not 100% certain on that.
      Yes, I had to go find my copy of Gothic to get the number. All set for next week!

Comment

Looks like I'll be staying up late to grab a copy of Sarafina next week! With 750 copies, there's probably a good chance it'll last to the morning, but I'd rather be safe and not miss out.

Also just to be clear, the special ordering period is for only 12 hours?

Comment

Originally posted by Boggle Champion View Post
          Looks like I'll be staying up late to grab a copy of Sarafina next week! With 750 copies, there's probably a good chance it'll last to the morning, but I'd rather be safe and not miss out.

Also just to be clear, the special ordering period is for only 12 hours?
          That is correct. Owners of Gothic have from noon until midnight.

Comment

Don't forget to check your email if you own a copy of Gothic.
            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Got my order in!

Comment

Sweet and congrats!

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                Got my order in!

Comment

Placed my order, sent email to Paul with Gothic number as requested and received an 'all is good' response from Paul. Overall, a very simple process for me. Kudos to Paul!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    Placed my order, sent email to Paul with Gothic number as requested and received an 'all is good' response from Paul. Overall, a very simple process for me. Kudos to Paul!
                    Same exact process for me and I agree that it was incredibly easy. I also kept reading comments by Paul to the extent of "Don't worry, there will be over 500 copies leftover after the GOTHIC owners buy their copies" and I was sure that it was a mistake. For some reason, I thought that GOTHIC had a much higher print run than it actually did. I was thinking 500, but it was actually only 235. So BIG jump in print run for SARAFINA. I'm also really digging the cover art for SARAFINA.

Comment

Same. The pre-order page didn’t appear to indicate when the book is predicted to ship, but hopefully it won’t be too long a wait.
                      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Same here. I'm sure it's a lot of extra work for him to check everything, but it's nice to get the confirmation email.

Comment

Well I wasn't going to order this one, due to finances, but it was at such a reasonable price point I went ahead and pulled the trigger on it.

I'm being pretty selective these days and doing my best to only purchase authors and/or titles I know and love.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                            Well I wasn't going to order this one, due to finances, but it was at such a reasonable price point I went ahead and pulled the trigger on it.

I'm being pretty selective these days and doing my best to only purchase authors and/or titles I know and love.
                            Glad you were able to snag a copy! I think you will end up being glad that you broke your rule for this book. I'm still kicking myself for missing out on Boys in the Valley when it was offered! Just glad that I was able to hop on the train with Gothic and now this one.

Comment

I'm hoping that Cutter's introduction to Sarafina might be the gateway to his own books getting the small press treatment.

Comment

Thanks. I am happy with this purchase.

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Glad you were able to snag a copy! I think you will end up being glad that you broke your rule for this book. I'm still kicking myself for missing out on Boys in the Valley when it was offered! Just glad that I was able to hop on the train with Gothic and now this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X