Thunderstorm Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
    Anyone grab either of the October titles?
    I’m passing on both.  The multiple author title is on my radar for a later purchase, though.  There are more than a couple of backlog titles I’ve been meaning to pick up, but at this time I’m rather happy for a bit of a lull in titles I “need” to pick up.  I might use this lull to snag the last announcement from Earthling.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

I’m passing on both.  The multiple author title is on my radar for a later purchase, though.  There are more than a couple of backlog titles I’ve been meaning to pick up, but at this time I’m rather happy for a bit of a lull in titles I “need” to pick up.  I might use this lull to snag the last announcement from Earthling.
      Yeah, I'm glad for the small number of books announced this month as well. Only one of them caught my eye, and even then, it's just a maybe; so, much like yourself, I might just decide to grab it up the road.

Comment

Just received my copies of Laurel Hightower's "Day of the Door" and Glenn Rolfe's "A Body of Evidence".  As always, the production design for these rocks. Also forgot that the Rolfe book would also be signed by Philip Fracassi, Somer Canon, Tom Deady, and Ronald Kelly; so, that one was doubly cool!

Comment

Just received my copies of Laurel Hightower's "Day of the Door" and Glenn Rolfe's "A Body of Evidence". As always, the production design for these rocks. Also forgot that the Rolfe book would also be signed by Philip Fracassi, Somer Canon, Tom Deady, and Ronald Kelly; so, that one was doubly cool!
          I really want Day of the Door. I both glad and surprised that copies have lasted this long, but I'm hoping they might last just a tad bit longer so I can scrape together some more money. Rolfe's collection is definitely on my radar. Hoping something will pop up on the aftermarket at a good price sometime down the road.

On a Thunderstorm note, a copy of Kealan Patrick Burke's Stage Whispers popped up on eBay for a decent price and I just wasn't face enough on the pulling the trigger. Kicking myself for mulling it over and losing the copy!

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

I really want Day of the Door. I both glad and surprised that copies have lasted this long, but I'm hoping they might last just a tad bit longer so I can scrape together some more money. Rolfe's collection is definitely on my radar. Hoping something will pop up on the aftermarket at a good price sometime down the road.

On a Thunderstorm note, a copy of Kealan Patrick Burke's Stage Whispers popped up on eBay for a decent price and I just wasn't face enough on the pulling the trigger. Kicking myself for mulling it over and losing the copy!
            Oh man, I wish you hadn't told me about Stage Whispers. Have been looking for a copy forever and can never seem to find one. The closest I've come to is a trade but unfortunately the person backed out at the last minute. It's on my holy grail list for sure.

Comment

Oh man, I wish you hadn't told me about Stage Whispers. Have been looking for a copy forever and can never seem to find one. The closest I've come to is a trade but unfortunately the person backed out at the last minute. It's on my holy grail list for sure.
              This is part of the reason why I've been nudging Paul to do a new lettered edition for his Screaming Cacti line. I keep my fingers crossed, but who knows if that will ever happen.

Comment

Missed Stage Whispers but I did grab The Novellas. Got The Day of the Door today.

Comment

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
                  Missed Stage Whispers but I did grab The Novellas. Got The Day of the Door today.
                  Congratulations on THE NOVELLAS. I was eyeing it, but I'm glad you snagged it. My wallet thanks you.

Comment

It was between Novellas and Retreat. I chose the harder to find one.

Comment

Working...
                    X