No announcement yet.

Thunderstorm Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next on my black voltage hunt will be something terrible and crimson springs. Those are the only 2 BVs that will add an autograph to my collection. Thank you.

Comment

IMG_20230405_150704.jpg

Look what I managed to hunt down. Now I only need to hunt down number 3 to have the first 10 BVs.

Comment

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
        IMG_20230405_150704.jpg

Look what I managed to hunt down. Now I only need to hunt down number 3 to have the first 10 BVs.
        Congrats, I'm jealous!  I managed to snag "Hobgoblins of the Mind" for under $40 this week and was quite pleased!

Comment

I actually beta read that for the regular edition. I'm actually in the acknowledgements I'm the one before once again.

Comment

IMG_20230405_150704.jpg

Congratulations! That's one heck of an addition to the Thunderstorm collection!

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Congrats, I'm jealous! I managed to snag "Hobgoblins of the Mind" for under $40 this week and was quite pleased!
              That's a great price! I picked up a copy straight from Thunderstorm due to how much I enjoyed Lullabies for Suffering, which Mark Matthews was both editor and contributor. I haven't read it yet, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

Congratulations! That's one heck of an addition to the Thunderstorm collection!
                Now I just need to hunt down The Decieved and Crimson Springs.

Comment

Now I just need to hunt down The Decieved and Crimson Springs.
                  Camelot's got Crimson Springs for issue price of $99. The Deceived might wind up being a holy grail. It's hard to come by. I wish I hadn't sold my copy a couple years back.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                    Booooks...

Unhinged by David Bernstein
                    The Hag Witch of Tripp Creek by Somer Canon
                    Death, Scum, and TV Fun by John Wayne Comunale
                    Maelstrom V
                    Maelstrom VI
                    Maelstrom VII
                    Maelstrom VIII
                    Plaything by Brandon Ford
                    Screaming to Get Out & Other Wailings of the Damned by JF Gonzalez
                    Black Cat Mojo & Die Dog or Eat the Hatchet by Adam Howe
                    White Fire by Brian Keene
                    Strong Steps by Ronald Kelly
                    The Buzzard Zone by Ronald Kelly
                    Welcome to Necropolis by Bryan Killian
                    Dust of the Devil's Land by Bryan Killian
                    The Nightmare Within by Glen Krisch
                    Lullabies for Suffering edited by Mark Matthews
                    The Invasion by Brett McBean
                    Baby Doll by Shane McKenzie
                    Kill Hill Carnage by Tim Meyer
                    Dark Arts by Tom Monteleone
                    Teeth by Kelli Owen
                    Desolation by Kristopher Rufty
                    The Lurking Season by Kristopher Rufty
                    Queen of Blood by Bryan Smith
                    Slowly We Rot by Bryan Smith
                    Depraved 3 by Bryan Smith
                    Darkened by Bryan Smith
                    Hobbomock by Ryan Thomas
                    The Little Sleep and No Sleep Till Wonderland by Paul Tremblay (set only)
                    The Corpse and the Girl From Miami by John Urbancik
                    Empire of the Goddess by Matthew Warner
                    Refreshing this in case anyone is interested.

Comment

The Drive-In Multiplex anthology is now up for preorder. 350 copies at $125. TONS of authors on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                        The Drive-In Multiplex anthology is now up for preorder. 350 copies at $125. TONS of authors on this one.
                        I pre-ordered my copy first thing when I woke up this morning.  I have been dying for this book to be announced!  The Drive-In is one of my all-time favorite books and this line-up is killer.  Can't believe all the signatures this book will include!  That cover-art is pretty killer as well.  Honestly, I pretty much stopped collecting anthologies a while back due to space limitations and their often times hit or miss nature; however, there was no way I could pass up this one, especially with Thunderstorm producing it!  

Comment

Just like sholloman81 I pre-ordered this one as soon as the email hit my inbox. A TON of signatures on this - no joke.

How bad of a Lansdale fan would I be if I was to admit that I've never read The Drive-In books?

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

I pre-ordered my copy first thing when I woke up this morning. I have been dying for this book to be announced! The Drive-In is one of my all-time favorite books and this line-up is killer. Can't believe all the signatures this book will include! That cover-art is pretty killer as well. Honestly, I pretty much stopped collecting anthologies a while back due to space limitations and their often times hit or miss nature; however, there was no way I could pass up this one, especially with Thunderstorm producing it! Â
                            +1 on each and everything you just said.
                            Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Grabbed mine has soon as I woke up this morning. I have an addiction to short story collections and definitely want this one!

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                                Just like sholloman81Â I pre-ordered this one as soon as the email hit my inbox. A TON of signatures on this - no joke.

How bad of a Lansdale fan would I be if I was to admit that I've never read The Drive-In books?
                                If you can find a reasonably priced copy of the aftermarket, you totally need to remedy this! It's a truly batshit book (in the best way). Not sure what it's going for these days, but that Centipede omnibus edition from a few years back was pretty sweet as it included all the books in one place.

Comment

Working...
                                X