Thunderstorm Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

So close! It's amazing how hard these books have been to track down over the last couple of years. I remember seeing Immersion and Sins of the Father on eBay all the time for relatively cheap prices. Now, not so much. I'll keep an eye out for you.
    And the elementals now that my last order has arrived. IMG_20220810_190651.jpg

Comment

Congrats. I hope you spent a few moments basking in your glorious shelf.

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post

And the elementals now that my last order has arrived. IMG_20220810_190651.jpg
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

The email for this wound up in my Junk file so I figured I'd share the information here in case it flew under someone else's radar as well. CD has copies of THE HORROR AT PLEASANT BROOK available on the site available at the discounted rate of $66. Heck of a deal if anyone is interested!

Check out the deal on The Horror at Pleasant Brook, by Kevin Lucia at Cemetery Dance Publications

Comment

The email for this wound up in my Junk file so I figured I'd share the information here in case it flew under someone else's radar as well. CD has copies of THE HORROR AT PLEASANT BROOK available on the site available at the discounted rate of $66. Heck of a deal if anyone is interested!
          Nice I had some credit I never used so I cost me only 37!

Comment

Thanks so much for posting this!!! I just picked-up a copy and cannot wait to give it a read!

Comment

Glad to help!

Comment

Woah, that's one hell of a discount!

​​​​​​Thank you for the heads up!

Comment

Does Paul typically drop a Sunday newsletter at a specific time?

Comment

Don't know how this snuck by me. Thanks for the heads up. Still had a "gotta have it" coupon, so only cost me $6. Seems like a deal.

Comment

Congrats. I think you snagged an awesome deal.

Originally posted by taost33 View Post

Don't know how this snuck by me. Thanks for the heads up. Still had a "gotta have it" coupon, so only cost me $6. Seems like a deal.

Comment

Originally posted by taost33 View Post

What is a "gotta have it" coupon and what do you mean by -only cost me $6- ? Cap
                        Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

I took advantage of this offer from CD when it was first announced.

That’s a heck of a deal on a TB pre-order.

I’m wondering if CD had to guarantee Thunderstorm Books of buying a certain number of copies to get that discount?

Either way, it should be a good seller for Lucia’s first book, compared to the 45 to 75 print run that Thunderstorm seems to be doing with their Black Voltage line now a days.

B

Comment

Philip Fracassi Pre-Order is up.

https://thunderstormbooks.com/thunde...th-a-pale-sky/

Go.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                              Philip Fracassi Pre-Order is up.

https://thunderstormbooks.com/thunde...th-a-pale-sky/

Go.
                              You beat me to posting this.

This a very cool announcement from Thunderstorm. I’m in for a lettered edition. I can’t wait for this one!

Comment

Congrats. I went with the limited but wanted the lettered.

I really have a limited book budget and just couldn't help myself here. I'm a book junkie so ramen it is this week.

You beat me to posting this.

This a very cool announcement from Thunderstorm. I’m in for a lettered edition. I can’t wait for this one!

Comment

Working...
                                X