No announcement yet.

Thunderstorm Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got in on the Splatter Westerns as well. I’m not familiar with any of the authors so this a little bit of a gamble. I love horror/weird westerns when done well so I’m hoping these will scratch that itch. Has anybody read the paperbacks?

Comment

I also love Horror and western mashups, it goes back to Billy the Kid Vs Dracula/Frankenstein. However, I'm notreally a Splatter/Splatter Punk fan, so I let it go....I hope everybody that signedup gets some books they really enjoy!

Comment

I was able to grab one of the limited hardcovers for Wormwood by Chad Lutzke and Tim Meyer before they sold out. I read the paperback and I thought it was very good.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberGhostface View Post
          I was able to grab one of the limited hardcovers for Wormwood by Chad Lutzke and Tim Meyer before they sold out. I read the paperback and I thought it was very good.
          I missed it. I’m hoping that Camelot will have one. I need to pick up Lutzke’s HALO OF FLIES as well.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberGhostface View Post
            Nice!! You really can’t go wrong with Chad Lutzke. He is one of my favorite authors that I have discovered in the last year.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post

Nice!! You really can’t go wrong with Chad Lutzke. He is one of my favorite authors that I have discovered in the last year.
              After reading your post, I decided to finally get off my butt and order HALO OF FLIES from Camelot...and it was gone. Let this be a lesson to all you other procrastinators out there...people are looking to buy the books you want and if you aren't careful they will get them and you will be sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

After reading your post, I decided to finally get off my butt and order HALO OF FLIES from Camelot...and it was gone. Let this be a lesson to all you other procrastinators out there...people are looking to buy the books you want and if you aren't careful they will get them and you will be sad.
                I'm really surprised it took that long. I bought one the day it went up for sale and it sold out in 30 minutes. How did Camelot have one months later? Unless people just didn't think to look there? Camelot is my first stop for books sold out at the publisher.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

I'm really surprised it took that long. I bought one the day it went up for sale and it sold out in 30 minutes. How did Camelot have one months later? Unless people just didn't think to look there? Camelot is my first stop for books sold out at the publisher.
                  I think that's the case: that people just didn't look there. It was on there for so long that I grew complacent and thought that I'd have more time to squeeze it into the budget. Stupid me. I'm sure a copy will turn up eventually...

Comment

Shitty news to end a shitty year:

Posted to Twitter from Brian Keene:
                    I’ve been asked to inform the public that Paul @ Thunderstorm Books has tested positive for Covid. His symptoms are fairly severe. Shipping is delayed. There are contingency plans for the worst. The BEST thing you can do to support him is LET HIM REST. No email/texts/Tweets. Thnx

Comment

Wish him the best. Always a pleasure to deal with and very friendly and accommodating.
                      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Oh that’s just awful! I hope he makes a full and fast recovery. Thank you for letting us know.

Comment

Damn. Paul is such a great guy — I hope we hear some good news about him very soon.
                          Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Oh no. That’s terrible news. I’ll definitely keep him in my thoughts and prayers. Paul is a great guy.

Comment

This is awful news. Get well Paul.

Comment

That's horrible to hear! I hope he pulls through to a full recovery!

Comment

Working...
                                X