Thunderstorm Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Splync View Post

Is one of the books you're missing Allison, by chance?

If so, I have a copy for sale for nearly half off! ;-)

It's a shame that his imprint only lasted five titles. I assume it had to do with the changes in his personal life. The Black Voltage titles are fancier, however, so they'll still be great.
    No, unfortunately I'm missing the last two books Cyclops Road and Demonic. I had tapped out after the third book, thinking that production was going to ramp up on these and needed to make room in the budget. Instead, the line was terminated after the fifth book and, if I had known that to be the case, I would have picked up the two remaining titles to complete that collection. Thank you for the offer, though!

Comment

Just got my shipping notice for the Drive-In Multiplex collection! Can't wait to see how this one turned out and to read the stories!

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
        Just got my shipping notice for the Drive-In Multiplex collection! Can't wait to see how this one turned out and to read the stories!
        Yeah, I got that too. It's my first Thunderstorm order, and I'm looking forward to seeing how it turned out.

Comment

Same. Very excited to receive this one!
          Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Got shipping notice as well. I'm hoping that I enjoy this a lot more than the middling reviews might suggest.

Comment

Looks like mine is coming tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
                Just received my copy! Am at work; so, I couldn't look at it too closely yet, but this just might be the best-looking Black Voltage book ever. The cover art is amazing. The end-papers also look fantastic and fit the cover well color-wise. I also love the signature sheets and that there are so many signatures that it took 3 pages! It was a little bittersweet to see James A. Moore's signature since he just passed. Can't wait to dig into these stories sometime soon!

Comment

Just received my copy! Am at work; so, I couldn't look at it too closely yet, but this just might be the best-looking Black Voltage book ever. The cover art is amazing. The end-papers also look fantastic and fit the cover well color-wise. I also love the signature sheets and that there are so many signatures that it took 3 pages! It was a little bittersweet to see James A. Moore's signature since he just passed. Can't wait to dig into these stories sometime soon!
                  Came here to mostly say all those same things, so- Ditto! This came out a lot better than I was expecting. Glad I ponied up for it.

Comment

That's good! Mine says it's arriving Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
                      Safely arrived! It came out quite nice!

Comment

I got my copy today as well and it is a definitely a nice looking book. Very much wanting to dig into this right away, but I have a couple more books I've been meaning to get to first. Soon, though!

Comment

Looks like Thunderstorm just posted a new book for sale: THE WORM AND HIS KINGS SAGA by Hailey Piper. Anybody planning to grab a copy? Never heard of this one but it does sound very cool.

Comment

I plan on it I enjoyed the first book.

Comment

Looks like Thunderstorm just posted a new book for sale: THE WORM AND HIS KINGS SAGA by Hailey Piper. Anybody planning to grab a copy? Never heard of this one but it does sound very cool.
                              It's on my radar. I've heard good things about Piper's work and I missed out on her previous Thunderstorm collection Of Night Tyrants and Terrors, which included the first Worm novella "The Worm and His Kings." I'm also a sucker for these omnibus collections that Thunderstorm does, but I do need to make sure nothing else is coming in the near future from Thunderstorm before I pull the trigger, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

It's on my radar. I've heard good things about Piper's work and I missed out on her previous Thunderstorm collection Of Night Tyrants and Terrors, which included the first Worm novella "The Worm and His Kings." I'm also a sucker for these omnibus collections that Thunderstorm does, but I do need to make sure nothing else is coming in the near future from Thunderstorm before I pull the trigger, though.
                                I'm a sucker for these omnibus collections as well. Without them, I would miss so many of these stories as a lot of them are originally paperbacks or eBooks, which I do not purchase. I'm also pretty happy that this one is being offered though 05/19 as that will give me plenty of time to see the other May Thunderstorm offerings before making any final decisions.   

Comment

Working...
                                X