No announcement yet.

New Limited Edition of The Shining from Sub Press

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Sub Press have said that the traycases for the singed/limited will be four weeks in the making, my signed limited of Doctor Sleep is still out being remarqed, any ETA on those copies and have they already been numbered? I ask because I would like to try and match my numbers for The Shining and Doctor Sleep

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
      So Sub Press have said that the traycases for the singed/limited will be four weeks in the making, my signed limited of Doctor Sleep is still out being remarqed, any ETA on those copies and have they already been numbered? I ask because I would like to try and match my numbers for The Shining and Doctor Sleep
      I think Brian answered you in the other thread, but if anyone else is waiting and would like to know, send us an email and we can assign you a number and let you know.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

My gift edition has made it to the left coast and could be in my hands this evening!

Comment

When I got back for being snowbound in my hotel, The Shining + chapbook + bookmark was waiting form me! A beatuiful, prisitne copy! (and I didn't have to waylay anybody with a roque mallet to get it!)
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Sweet! Waiting on mine to arrive

Comment

Ordered mine from CD, so it'll probably be a while . . . patience, patience . . . ARRGHH!!

Comment

Update from Sub Press -

"We've finished shipping copies of the Gift Edition of The Shining, save one order, for which we're waiting on payment.

Because the Gift Edition was the first time we used this particular printer, we undersold it, just in case more copies than expected didn't meet our quality checks.

I'm happy to say that the quality was fine, and once things settle down here in a week or two, we'll have another hundred or so copies of the Gift Edition to make available via our website.

We'll send out a newsletter when this happens. "

Comment

The extra copies are available now.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                    The extra copies are available now.
                    http://subterraneanpress.com/store/p...il/the_shining

Comment

Cool, can't wait for mine to arrive. So does this mean there is actually more than 1500 copies?

Comment

They say they undersold the book because they had concerns about the new printer.
                        Originally posted by Theli View Post
                        Cool, can't wait for mine to arrive. So does this mean there is actually more than 1500 copies?

Comment

Gotcha. Should've read that more carefully.

Comment

I got in on the Gift Edition. It looks great, can't wait til it arrives!
                            " A room without books is like a body without a soul."
                            - Cicero

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                              I guess it's possible, but they likely called it "sold out" a little ahead of time.

Comment

Sub Press has copies of the gift edition listed for sale on their website if anyone is interested. They have also said that the will have matching sets of the anniversary editions of Christine And Pet Sematary available in the next few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X