• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    LOL!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14441[/ATTACH]
    Thanks I love seafood.

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
      Stop teasing with these non-Shining picture posts, I just want to see someone's personal pics of The Shining that they've received. It's all I'll have to go on for a week or so.
      OK, I was going to wait a while longer before showing this, but I managed to get hold of a very special photo of The Shining Limited Edition...

Spoiler!
      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
      - Stephen King

Comment

Ha

Ha

Ha

Comment

Ha

Ha

Ha
          LOL!!! Even Jack thought that was funny...

the-shining-movie-jack-nicholson-jack-torrance-laughing.jpg
          "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
          - Stephen King

Comment

I think he might be drunk though!

Comment

No It is cabin fever. This winter we all have that look on our face.

Comment

You can't even make out my face with all the snow and ice built up around my beard.
                This is more like me:

Comment

The first photo I've seen of a delivered copy (unfortunately, it's not mine).

http://s12.photobucket.com/user/becc...gGift.jpg.html

Comment

Mine should be here tomorrow...it was in Philly yesterday, a short hop away.

Comment

Mine should also be here tomorrow. I hope so as Wednesday is going to be tough for mail delivery. SNOW STORM....STUPID GROUND HOG......

Comment

The first photo I've seen of a delivered copy (unfortunately, it's not mine).

http://s12.photobucket.com/user/becc...gGift.jpg.html
                        Hey, that looks just like the copy I haven't gotten yet!!

Comment

Still no word for me. Has everyone here received shipping notice yet?

Comment

I think they said recently that they were 75% shipped.
                            Originally posted by Theli View Post
                            Still no word for me. Has everyone here received shipping notice yet?

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                              Mine should also be here tomorrow. I hope so as Wednesday is going to be tough for mail delivery. SNOW STORM....STUPID GROUND HOG......
                              LOL!!!!

Groundhog.jpg
                              - Stephen King

Comment

Mine'll be here Thursday!
                                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                                X