No announcement yet.

New Limited Edition of The Shining from Sub Press

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just arrived....I wasn't expecting the extra chapbook. Did I just forget about it, or was it supposed to be a surprise? Either way, I'm happy

P1080005.jpg

P1080006.jpg

P1080008.jpg

Comment

TH echapbook was part of the original announcement.

Comment

Nice photos of The Shining! Thanks for sharing!
        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
        - Stephen King

Comment

I didn't know about the chapbook either, I am even more excited now!

Comment

The chapbook was for those who ordered early or was it for all "direct from SubPress" orders..... anybody recall?

Comment

Well I hope I didn't miss out, that would piss me off.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                The chapbook was for those who ordered early or was it for all "direct from SubPress" orders..... anybody recall?
                I went back and checked. This was in a Sub Press email from 01/23/13 -

Special Offer:
                • For a limited time, those who preorder any edition of The Shining direct from Subterranean Press will also receive a bonus chapbook of Gabriel Rodriguez's rough sketches. We won't be able to keep this offer going all the way until publication-it will disappear without warning-so please get your order in soon.

Comment

Good looking book! Can't wait to get mine.

Comment

Someone on the tdt.org forum posted a lot of photos to an album for all to view. I love Chong's art.

http://imgur.com/a/1CcrE

Comment

Got my copy today as well as Dereliction from CD. Take that stupid groundhog.

Comment

Got my notice today, Theli is a happy camper. I hope I got the chapbook, but I don't remember it so I imagine I missed out

Comment

I have a feeling they probably have enough for all direct orders.

Comment

Yeah I agree with Brad, as long as you ordered The Shining directly from Sub Press, I would be surprised if you didn't get a copy of the chapbook as they probably have loads of them.
                            "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                            - Stephen King

Comment

I got the chap book and a sub. Press bookmark. Just mainly advertising sub. press but I like bookmarks.

Comment

I love getting bookmarks, they last about half a book, then I'm like "where the hell did it go?" then it shows up months or years later, repeat process.

Comment

Working...
                                X