No announcement yet.

Dark Tower: The Wind Through The Keyhole - DMG Limited Editions in 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have any of Grants Deluxe DTs, so that was never an issue. Only eligible for the artists ed. anyway.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

For those of you that may have an extra couple of $$$ lying around gathering dust - there's always this edition of WTTK to have a gander at (needless to say, I was on it like a flash)

http://www.analectabooks.com/stephen-king--the-wind-through-the-keyhole-uk-signed-first-edition-200.html

Comment

Gorgeous book!
        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
          Gorgeous book!
          Well, figured as how I'll getting the US 1st, UK 1st, Grant S/L, UK facsimile signed, I may as well go totally apeshit and get this too

Comment

Maybe if you waited, you could get it remarqued!
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

so its not a facsimile? am i reading this right?

Comment

conversion rate is to much anyway $582.98 cad. if i had it i would.

Comment

Just ordered the Artist Edition. A strategically worded Facebook status lead my boyfriend to confessing he did not order it for me so I went ahead and ordered it myself. Tryna convince him to get me the Dark Tower Artist with the Talisman set for my birthday now instead. lol. Awesome price. I wish DMG was more specific with their international shipping rates. Thought about ordered LSOE at the same time but I really can't right now. But for now lots of orders on the way or not so on the way...lol

Comment

How much did it cost to ship it to Canada?
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

As I said I have no idea, I have to wait and see. Shouldnt be a whole lot more, but they use some shipping company i've never heard of so ya never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                        so its not a facsimile? am i reading this right?
                        One is, the other is flat signed (that's the one that's limited to 200 copies) - and, yep, it costs a bit for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                          Just ordered the Artist Edition. A strategically worded Facebook status lead my boyfriend to confessing he did not order it for me so I went ahead and ordered it myself. Tryna convince him to get me the Dark Tower Artist with the Talisman set for my birthday now instead. lol. Awesome price. I wish DMG was more specific with their international shipping rates. Thought about ordered LSOE at the same time but I really can't right now. But for now lots of orders on the way or not so on the way...lol
                          Way to go Teri !!!!! the collection looks after those that look after themselves (or something)

Comment

I woulda grabbed it at that price had it been american, it'd be a couple cents difference. but our dolllar its worth .63 cents in GBP...WTF! lol. Wish I coulda got the Grant one...I was looking right at it the day it was posted, with enough money on my CC cursing DMG and their stupid rules.

Comment

There's always the aftermarket in which to pick on up Teri, at a greatly inflated price to be sure

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                                http://www.analectabooks.com/stephen-king--the-wind-through-the-keyhole-uk-signed-first-edition-200.html[/URL]
                                Now what did I miss, Grant?
                                I can only find the regular UK facsimile edition here, which I'm sure you had already ordered.

sk

Comment

Working...
                                X