Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Hedda Gabler View Post
    Oooookay. That feels pretty good, huh? Most people put them on their shelves.
    Kinky, Dan, vvveerrryyy kinky

Leave a comment:

• Jeffsta
    replied
    Just received my copy #17 today and I gotta say it's the most beautiful looking LRB book to date IMO! Absolutely gorgeous, thanks Brian and CD.

Leave a comment:

• Hedda Gabler
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Glad you like it Brad. I know we're all really happy with how it came out. I know I'm happy to have one sitting on my self at home.
    Oooookay. That feels pretty good, huh? Most people put them on their shelves.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Awwwrighhhhttt - mine's on the way across the ocean (doing the Dance of 1,000 Critters right now)

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    WOW!!! I just received my copy of The Strain and it is absolutely outstanding!! A beautiful volume from the slipcase clean through to the last page. LRB has done it again! Bravo and a huge thank you to all involved!! I would encourage anyone who missed it to track one down. Based on this first volume, I think the trilogy is going to be one of the highlights of any library.
    Thanks, Brad! I'm really pleased with how the book turned out.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    WOW!!! I just received my copy of The Strain and it is absolutely outstanding!! A beautiful volume from the slipcase clean through to the last page. LRB has done it again! Bravo and a huge thank you to all involved!! I would encourage anyone who missed it to track one down. Based on this first volume, I think the trilogy is going to be one og the highlights of any library.
    Glad you like it Brad. I know we're all really happy with how it came out. I know I'm happy to have one sitting on my self at home.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    WOW!!! I just received my copy of The Strain and it is absolutely outstanding!! A beautiful volume from the slipcase clean through to the last page. LRB has done it again! Bravo and a huge thank you to all involved!! I would encourage anyone who missed it to track one down. Based on this first volume, I think the trilogy is going to be one of the highlights of any library.
    Last edited by bsaenz24; 02-24-2012, 08:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Shhhh.......................

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    There you go again spending my hard earned mony for me.Doyou work for Brian now
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Camelot won't announce it until they actually get it. They did mention it a few months ago in their new letter tho. Email them about it.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Camelot won't announce it until they actually get it. They did mention it a few months ago in their new letter tho. Email them about it.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Checked camelot and overlook no copies available.Oh well must move on to the next collectable.The hunt continues
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    Thanks, everyone!

Retailers who ordered copies include:

Camelot Books
    Mythos
    Ziesing
    Overlook Connection
    Bad Moon Books
    Dark Hollow Books
    Larry Roberts

Try dropping them a line in case they didn't offer their copies yet!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by zachip View Post
    so if i missed it and i bought it from other source with a number.
    why i can't matched it?
    i doesn't make sense.
    The only way to get the number is if the person who got it last time passes on the next book. If they order the next book, they can request that number again and you'll need to buy the book from them to have the same number.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• zachip
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    You are correct. Cemetery Dance can only guarantee matching numbers/letters on Lonely Road Books titles that are bought directly from CD. Retailers only get the same number/letters if they request them, for example, which they can do (but many don't bother unless a customer asks them to).

Brian
    so if i missed it and i bought it from other source with a number.
    why i can't matched it?
    i doesn't make sense.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Thanks, everyone!

Retailers who ordered copies include:

Camelot Books
    Mythos
    Ziesing
    Overlook Connection
    Bad Moon Books
    Dark Hollow Books
    Larry Roberts

Try dropping them a line in case they didn't offer their copies yet!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Me toooh well I am getting The Exorcist at least.Very nice looking book Brian.
    Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
    after seeing the pictures of this book, I really regret not getting a copy! It looks fantastic, well done Brian!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X