Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parviz
    replied
    Nice. Got the shipping notice for Night eternal. Pretty excited to be able to compete the set

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    They're here and in the shipping queue. The shipping queue is pretty backed up right now (a side effect of night shift), so it'll be a little while yet.

Leave a comment:

• playdohman
    replied
    Dan, Any update on the cases for the third book?

Leave a comment:

• Parviz
    replied
    That's Great news. Love the series the old school look is amazing

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Parviz View Post
    Was curious on the production status for the last book in the trilogy, my first two books are lonely. Love the old school feel and look to this series great read.
    Books are done and in the warehouse. We're currently waiting on the slipcases from the case maker.

Leave a comment:

• Parviz
    replied
    Was curious on the production status for the last book in the trilogy, my first two books are lonely. Love the old school feel and look to this series great read.

Leave a comment:

• berthaknight
    replied
    The Strain is something that is thrilling and extraordinary! I'll have the first opportunity to reserve the next volume in the series!

Leave a comment:

• Joe315
    replied
    Just got mine in the mail and it is awesome. Can't wait for the next two.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by LoStAlIvE View Post
    Brian are you going to keep all three of the books identical such as the slipcase and the book boards?
    All three will have a similar style -- the scheme for the binding and stamping, etc, will be similar, for example, although the stamping itself will be a little different for each book to match the design of the book's signature sheets and the title page, etc.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    I bet they will!

sk

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Brian are you going to keep all three of the books identical such as the slipcase and the book boards?

Hopefully, the three volumes will compliment each other design-wise, but not be identical.

Leave a comment:

• LoStAlIvE
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    I would love to see some pictures of the Lettered Edition when it is finished. I bet it looks really nice.
    Will do!

Leave a comment:

• LoStAlIvE
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    I received the prototype for The Strain Lettered Edition case this morning. It looks and feels great, but there were a few things I asked him to tweak to make it just a little nicer. He has to order some materials, but as long as his supplier doesn't take too long to ship that order, this Lettered Edition should be completed and shipping by the end of April. I'll post a note when I know for sure.

Brian
    I would love to see some pictures of the Lettered Edition when it is finished. I bet it looks really nice.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    I received the prototype for The Strain Lettered Edition case this morning. It looks and feels great, but there were a few things I asked him to tweak to make it just a little nicer. He has to order some materials, but as long as his supplier doesn't take too long to ship that order, this Lettered Edition should be completed and shipping by the end of April. I'll post a note when I know for sure.

Brian

Leave a comment:

Working...
X