Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Did she cancel her order?Or did she still keep the book.
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    Hey guys, I'm really thrilled with the feedback on the book so far. I have to say, this email I received in December has been in the back of my mind, so the positive feedback is very heartening:

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Hey Brian, I think for The Fall, you should go with more of a "linguini with white clam sauce" theme to compliment the "payment pizza"!! LOL!!
    HA!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Hey Brian, I think for The Fall, you should go with more of a "linguini with white clam sauce" theme to compliment the "payment pizza"!! LOL!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Great news Brian, if the production on these two is anything like The Strain, it'll be a winner for sure

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    The Fall should be out this fall/winter. The interior artwork for The Night Eternal just arrived today, so we're aiming for spring 2013.

Brian
    That would be fantastic!!!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by zachip View Post
    Brian, any timeline for releasing the other 2 volumes, or we needs to wait 5 years to complete the trilogy. is it in production?
    The Fall should be out this fall/winter. The interior artwork for The Night Eternal just arrived today, so we're aiming for spring 2013.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• bstee
    replied
    Awsome

The UPS truck just left. I had five different books ready for delivery but was hoping this was the one and it was. Wow, I am impressed. I collect signed limiteds from many different publishers and many different genres but Cemetary Dance/Lonely Road has me spoiled now. My last book was the signed/limited IT, now The Strain...I'm telling you there just is no competition. I am looking at Subterranian Press as well. But I have to say this beats what I was expecting back when I ordered...now let's see parts 2 and 3.

Leave a comment:

• zachip
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Glad you like it Brad. I know we're all really happy with how it came out. I know I'm happy to have one sitting on my self at home.
    Brian, any timeline for releasing the other 2 volumes, or we needs to wait 5 years to complete the trilogy. is it in production?

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    "It puts the olive in the martini. It does this whenever it's told!"

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Silence of The Olive

image_6101.jpg

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    I think Brad may be on to something here! Who woulda thought, it was the olives that were responsible all along...

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    What surprised me when I moved to Maryland, at least this part of Maryland, is HOW MANY pizza places there are. This area is a veritable cornucopia of pizza joints!
    Is that like Washington state and coffee shops? There were little coffee huts in parking lots there!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Hey Brian, maybe the customer the older woman had been talking to was the same person who didn't like the design for The Strain. Maybe they were having an olive flashback from the Strain pictures.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Ugg not the pizza hut..... What should have been a 25 min lunch took nearly an hour because of how slow they where. They brought my food once and still hadn't brought the drinks...

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    Yes there are. There's a moon bounce place back there behind that Italian place, and we went there one time for a birthday party. The hosts got pizza from that Italian place and it was pretty darn good.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X