X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aihutch
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    yeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh....I missed out on this one. I had the chance, but I declined. I console myself by telling myself that it was either "The Strain" or "The Secretary of Dreams vols. 1&2." At least there was a trade hardcover.
    Bad Moon Books is selling it as a pre-order $10 over the list price. I ordered a copy from them and was also able to get the Limited Edition of Full Dark No Stars from them back in April for only $5 over the list price.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    I would guess order will be taken around or after the shipping of The Strain.

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    The Fall has been out for sometime now.
    Any idea when we'll be able to order the limited edition, Dan?

sk

Leave a comment:

• chrisk
    replied
    I've been reading the standard edition of this book and really enjoying the story - can't wait to see what LRB does with this edition. The "old world" style book has me intrigued...!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    yeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh....I missed out on this one. I had the chance, but I declined. I console myself by telling myself that it was either "The Strain" or "The Secretary of Dreams vols. 1&2." At least there was a trade hardcover.
    I don't think you could have made a mistake picking either one.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied

Leave a comment:

• calason
    replied
    I really enjoyed this story. I'm always up for different takes on vampires. And, after getting the Blockade Billy limited ed. I'm truly looking forward to this one.

Leave a comment:

• folgersnyourcup
    replied
    Yeesh, I need to stop getting here late after all these amazing books sell out!!

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Great!

sk

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by frik51 View Post
    I ordered the limited edition.
    Does that mean I automatically qualify for the second and third part of this trilogy?
    Same number?

sk
    Yep, anyone who ordered the first book will have first shot at ordering the second so you can get a matching number, etc, etc.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    I ordered the limited edition.
    Does that mean I automatically qualify for the second and third part of this trilogy?
    Same number?

sk

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Also, have you decided if the two remaining books of the trilogy will be the next 2 LRB titles or will something be coming between those other titles?
    There are a few possible future projects in discussions, but right now I'm pretty focused on this trilogy and making these special editions everything they can be!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Hey Brian,

Do you have a rough idea when the next two books in the trilogy will be released relative to the first? A year apart? Two?
    Probably less than a year if all goes as planned. Troy is already working on the artwork for the second book, and I'm hoping he and the authors will have time in their extremely busy schedules to sign signature sheets for it by the time the first book is published later this year.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Hey Brian,

Do you have a rough idea when the next two books in the trilogy will be released relative to the first? A year apart? Two?

Also, have you decided if the two remaining books of the trilogy will be the next 2 LRB titles or will something be coming between those other titles?

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Thanks! It's coming along nicely. I should have another production update in May about the signature sheets, which are making good progress!

Brian

Leave a comment:

Working...
X