Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe315
    replied
    Very cool news. Glad I jumped at this one when I had the chance.

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    The cover is one of the best I've ever seen!
    Very, very impressive!!

sk

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I give it an hour.
    I give it less… ha!

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Well this has far from slaked my appetite, but has got me more excited. I'm really looking forward to this, I am glad I pre-ordered it. A nice treat for Halloween.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    I LOVE the cover!!!! I also wish I had a trade of the first one, but this is EXCELLENT news nonetheless! I know I saw a copy in the photos of the CD office Rich put up a while back. Time for a little visit.....

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I give it an hour.
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Let's see how long we can keep this our little secret.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardThomas View Post
    great news, fantastic email, so glad i pre-ordered this years ago. i'm sure it's going to be awesome. can we share this news/image or should be keep it to ourselves for now? cover looks great.
    Let's see how long we can keep this our little secret.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• RichardThomas
    replied
    great news, fantastic email, so glad i pre-ordered this years ago. i'm sure it's going to be awesome. can we share this news/image or should be keep it to ourselves for now? cover looks great.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    I thought for sure there was going to bee a TOC at the end of that email. Now I am just upset I don't have Its predecessor
    We learned the hard way to not post TOCs until they're 100% complete, but we definitely will email you all of the details the moment the last contracts are signed!

Best,
    Brian

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I thought for sure there was going to bee a TOC at the end of that email. Now I am just upset I don't have Its predecessor

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    We figured there had been a long enough preorder window for anyone who wanted to get in the door "early." We'll put a preorder page back on the site in the new year when we're ready to accept orders again, though!
    Brian
    I just waited a couple hours too long to jump on the wagon and landed on my butt.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Got the email. Glad to see this one finally nearing the finish line. The new image looks great!
    Email is being sent out this hour to those who preordered!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Email is being sent out this hour to those who preordered!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Joe315
    replied
    It has been taken off the site as of 11 AM EST this morning. Big news going out later today via email to those who preordered, and the Limited Edition would have oversold once word got around. We'll put the page back on the site next year when we are ready to announce the TOC! As always, those who placed preorders are locked in at the prices they paid and will not need to pay the higher retail prices on the final books -- unless they want to cancel and reorder later on, of course.

Brian
    Exciting!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
    well, bummer
    We figured there had been a long enough preorder window for anyone who wanted to get in the door "early." We'll put a preorder page back on the site in the new year when we're ready to accept orders again, though!

Brian

Leave a comment:

Working...
X