Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bookworm 1
    replied
    The big news will be that soon there will be an even bigger announcement.. When it happens it happens.

Leave a comment:

• keysersoze
    replied
    clipit.JPG

TOC???? Print Run????? I cant wait.....

Leave a comment:

• saginawhorror
    replied
    50. Read post 71.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    A whole bunch.
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    Can you give us a rough estimation of how many stories will be included?

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Can you give us a rough estimation of how many stories will be included?

Leave a comment:

• ajw2910
    replied
    "Anyone who is tired of waiting can cancel their order at any time. You're under no obligation to stick around and we'll certainly understand!"

Brian - not saying I want to cancel. I've stuck around this long, I can't back out now! I've been a long-time CD supporter and will continue as long as I am able and as long as CD continues to put out quality books.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    So what kind of alcohol makes Richa happy. Maybe we can send him a case or two to get him in the the mood!
    I fully support your idea Squire!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    So what kind of alcohol makes Richa happy. Maybe we can send him a case or two to get him in the the mood!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Brian probably has a more specific answer, but if I had to guess I'd say it probably has to do with the fact we haven't announced a TOC yet.
    Yep, pretty much. Until we know all of the authors who are in it and what their signing requirements are, we aren't locking down a print run.

I will post when there's news. I've been bugging Rich about this title all year, but until he's happy with everything, we won't be able to announce what's been in the works. So you may want to disregard any of my optimistic projections for announcement time frames. Until Rich is done and happy with his end of things, there isn't much we can do to move forward. Sorry!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by keysersoze View Post
    Why hasnt there been a print run announcement? Just curious......
    Brian probably has a more specific answer, but if I had to guess I'd say it probably has to do with the fact we haven't announced a TOC yet.

Leave a comment:

• keysersoze
    replied
    Why hasnt there been a print run announcement? Just curious......

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    It has been a long time and it's a prime example of why we're no longer announcing books before the manuscripts are done! Anyone who is tired of waiting can cancel their order at any time. You're under no obligation to stick around and we'll certainly understand!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• coderedx
    replied
    Originally posted by ajw2910 View Post
    "Wow thats a long time. I better not have to wait 5 years..lol"

Try twice that long, plus a year for me. Ordered in 2002 and still holding out hope I see this sometime soon. My son is 10 and wasn't born when I ordered this! He thinks that's funny....
    I would have forgotten that I ordered it...

I'm probably going to get in on this the next time a 50% coupon comes out (unless you can't use them on this...).

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Yeah that's pretty over the top.

Leave a comment:

• ajw2910
    replied
    "Wow thats a long time. I better not have to wait 5 years..lol"

Try twice that long, plus a year for me. Ordered in 2002 and still holding out hope I see this sometime soon. My son is 10 and wasn't born when I ordered this! He thinks that's funny....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X