Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joejets
    replied
    It's on the update list now! Hopefully coming soon!

Leave a comment:

• joejets
    replied
    ..lettered edition, I forgot to say

Leave a comment:

• joejets
    replied
    Nice new updated production update on the website, except that there is no mention of Best of CD 2.

Leave a comment:

• joejets
    replied
    I ordered the lettered edition back when it was called "CD 15th Anniversary Celebration" in 2002. Eventually changed the title to "Best of CD II" instead of changing the amount of years we are celebrating. An update would be appropriate.

Leave a comment:

• dystopia72
    replied
    I second the request above from elinor-m. I think I ordered - and paid for - the lettered about 20 years ago. That has got to be some kind of record.

Maybe CD hoped that all their customers would perish while waiting for this one, but I fooled them. I am still only 50 years old and should be able to hang in there for at least another 20 years. Having said that, I should probably have put that $1.000 into shares of Apple.....

Leave a comment:

• elinor-m
    replied
    Any chance the status of the lettered edition will even get to the status of "Traycases in Production" anytime soon? This title goes beyond COVID; beyond supply chain; beyond traycase producers. Due to the age of the title, I think it would merit a modicum of priority. It just gets frustrating not hearing any status change for literally years at a time and seeing newer announced (and more popular) titles go to publication ahead of this. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Good that means our "stretching" of the case is working

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Fair warning on these. Something changed between our approval slipcase and the final slipcase, and the cases are tighter than we would like. They will work well after some breaking in, and we're doing some of that in the warehouse by hand, but just be very careful taking the books in and out the first couple of times. You won't damage the book, but if the DJ slips at all it'll be easily crunched. We have plenty of replacement DJs though.
    Received my copy today. The slipcase is not snug at all. Due to height I probably will not be able tp add Brodart but it is a nice fit. Beautiful book and I received #666.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    We've got a ways to go yet I think. It's a pretty slow process.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Should have my limited this afternoon!

Leave a comment:

• pumpheel
    replied
    How far along are you with shipping? Haven't received a shipping notice yet.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Fair warning on these. Something changed between our approval slipcase and the final slipcase, and the cases are tighter than we would like. They will work well after some breaking in, and we're doing some of that in the warehouse by hand, but just be very careful taking the books in and out the first couple of times. You won't damage the book, but if the DJ slips at all it'll be easily crunched. We have plenty of replacement DJs though.
    Thanks for the warning. I will be extra careful!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    My oldest Cemetery Dance order is on its way. Expected delivery for the limited edition is October 28th!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

Incredibly, I still need to pick this volume up. With my TBR pile, though, big thick books like this almost make me more wary than excited these day...but I do plan to pick up a copy at some point soon.
    I have it but it will be a while until I read it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X