CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    We will post a note here later today about what the book/edition is, just for record keeping.Brian
    So, what was the mystery book? I didn't get an email, so I must have ordered some version of it

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
      So, what was the mystery book? I didn't get an email, so I must have ordered some version of it
      Not really a mystery. It was just offering the extra Sleeping Beauties Limited Editions.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
        Not really a mystery. It was just offering the extra Sleeping Beauties Limited Editions.
        I thought that might be the case.

Comment

Thanks for letting us know. Speaking for myself, I completely understand why you do it that way, but I appreciate you telling us what it was just so we know we didn't miss anything.

Comment

We just send a note about extra Gift Editions. Like with the limiteds we've excluded anyone who already purchased a Gift Edition and are limiting the remaining copies to 1 per customer.
            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

We just send a note about extra Gift Editions. Like with the limiteds we've excluded anyone who already purchased a Gift Edition and are limiting the remaining copies to 1 per customer.
              Must not order. Must resist!

Comment

I hope those who wanted one (MARTIN) got one (MARTIN) because it has now been released to the public. It's a beautiful edition!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                  I hope those who wanted one (MARTIN) got one (MARTIN) because it has now been released to the public. It's a beautiful edition!
                  I am just going to win the one Mr. Chizmar is giving away on Twitter!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    I am just going to win the one Mr. Chizmar is giving away on Twitter!
                    Well, I wish you luck! It's a beautiful book and that also doubles as a piece of exercise equipment or home defense weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                      Well, I wish you luck! It's a beautiful book and that also doubles as a piece of exercise equipment or home defense weapon.
                      Since I already have the limited I could really get a workout with one in each hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        Since I already have the limited I could really get a workout with one in each hand.
                        Yes, exactly. I almost bought one for the same reason.

Comment

I need a good workout, will someone buy me one, pretty please? I'll be your best friend.

Comment

That's the message I was waiting for. Used some good old-fashioned CD credit

Comment

Snagged a copy of today's offering and I'm stoked as I've had my eye on this for awhile now.

Comment

Originally posted by One eyed cat View Post
                                Snagged a copy of today's offering and I'm stoked as I've had my eye on this for awhile now.
                                What did you get? ~Cap
                                Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Working...
                                X