X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SCHWING!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
      Small production update/plan change for Carrie I wanted to note. At today's production meeting, we decided to go with full color illustrated endpapers for the Numbered Artist Edition. They're going to look really sharp with the cover artwork for the AE, which we've now seen a preliminary version of and think our collectors will really like. We'll post the AE cover artwork once we have the final version all designed, so probably in two or three weeks.

Brian
      That is totally AWESOME news, Brian!!!

I loved the full colour illustrated end papers in the PS Publishing editions of Christine and Pet Sematary, so the Artist Edition endpapers are bound to look truly spectacular!!!
      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
      - Stephen King

Comment

Any news on what colour the traycases will be on the Artist Editions yet, Brian?
        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
        - Stephen King

Comment

I need to make more money. Say, anyone interested in buying a bridge... in London. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Mike88 View Post
            I need to make more money. Say, anyone interested in buying a bridge... in London. LOL
            It's funny you should say that, because I am selling this one in London at the moment...

Tower Bridge London.jpg

Anybody interested in buying it? LOL!!!
            - Stephen King

Comment

Do either of you deliver? Another bridge over the Columbia would really help my commute.
              Last edited by Martin; 04-26-2014, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike88 View Post
                I guess I better put my ocean front property in Arizona up for sale. I need more money for the rest of collection

Comment

I thought London bridge fell down....At least that's what they taught me in kindergarten. [QUOTE=T-Dogz_AK47;67515]It's funny you should say that, because I am selling this one in London at the moment...

Tower Bridge London.jpg

Anybody interested in buying it? LOL!!! [/QUOTE.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                    I thought London bridge fell down....At least that's what they taught me in kindergarten.
                    Actually that's not London Bridge, it's Tower Bridge!

THIS is London Bridge... LOL!!

London_Bridge.jpg
                    - Stephen King

Comment

This is the London Bridge which now sits over Lake Havasu.

Comment

Yeah, that's the nineteenth century London Bridge that was sold in 1967 and rebuilt in 1971.
                        - Stephen King

Comment

So London bridge never fell down? It was sold and rebuilt....unlike humpty dumpty who could not....We now return this thread to Stephen King..
                          Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                          Yeah, that's the nineteenth century London Bridge that was sold in 1967 and rebuilt in 1971.

Comment

Humpty Dumpty was pushed.

Comment

Wait...who told..
                              Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                              Humpty Dumpty was pushed.

Comment

Still hoping one of these editions will be signed by King!

sk

Comment

Working...
                                X