• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Busy is good Dan. ..blurry is not..

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
      Busy is good Dan. ..blurry is not..
      Busy is good, but not when it's due to being short handed.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Though I do love the spoilers, I also like to be surprised by the final result too. Carrie came out tremendously.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
          Busy is good, but not when it's due to being short handed.
          I've asked about working ANY hours for your company.

Comment

Hell I'd work for free books

Comment

Got my shipping notice today. Cool beans!

Comment

Two Carrie Artist editions are on there way to me!

Comment

Received the Gift edition the other day and today received the shipping notice for the Artist edition.

How long till Salem's Lot is announced?

Comment

Ordered both Carrie Gift and Artist edition and still no shipping info.

Comment

Yikes - got my gift edition of Carrie today and it looks like someone got hungry ...

Affects about 20 pages. In all seriousness, the pages appear to be miscut and have the piece ripped out. Very disappointing. Anyone else have this problem?IMG_20150114_181344151.jpg

Comment

That is one of the strangest misprints I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by jsweet View Post
                          Yikes - got my gift edition of Carrie today and it looks like someone got hungry ...

Affects about 20 pages. In all seriousness, the pages appear to be miscut and have the piece ripped out. Very disappointing. Anyone else have this problem?[ATTACH=CONFIG]16224[/ATTACH]
                          That is odd. Contact Mindy, we'll get you a replacement sent out. Unfortunately this is the one downside to having them slipcased at the manufacturer. It means we can't really catch things like this before sending it out to you guys. That said I'm not sure I would've caught that, as I can't imagine it's all that noticeable unless you are paging through the book.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by jsweet View Post

Affects about 20 pages. In all seriousness, the pages appear to be miscut and have the piece ripped out. Very disappointing. Anyone else have this problem?[ATTACH=CONFIG]16224[/ATTACH]

Hmmm...I better go and thoroughly check my copy! I have no doubt that CD will make it right for you.

Comment

I'd say that's probably a one of a kind damage. We haven't had any other damage from anyone similar to this.

Instagram

Comment

IMG_20150114_181344151.jpg

Yeah, not good for Carrie, but if this were Cujo, then yeah, you got a collector's item.

Comment

Working...
                                X