No announcement yet.

Stephen King the Doubleday Years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops! it says SK: the Doubleday Years at the bottom of the front dust jacket flap.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

New Year same old Squire...
      Originally posted by srboone View Post
      Oops! it says SK: the Doubleday Years at the bottom of the front dust jacket flap.

Comment

Are the artist editions also shipping?

Comment

Originally posted by Rd Reese View Post
          Are the artist editions also shipping?
          Not yet. We typically ship these things one edition at a time. The artist editions will start shipping once we're done shipping the gift editions.
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

My gift edition will be here tomorrow. Unfortunately we have a winter concert at my daughter's school tomorrow night ,rescheduled due to a snow storm last month. Then I have to go to work..So it will sit in the box till Wednesday evening when I get up.

Comment

I think that both my AE and GE editions are supposed to be delivered today, at least that's what my shipping confirmation said. Still waiting for UPS to get here.

Update: UPS stopped about 30 min. ago and here's what he brought:
              IMG_2100.jpg

I like the matte finish on the jackets
              IMG_2102.jpg
              IMG_2106.jpg
              IMG_2107.jpg

I love that they included the artwork from the original hardcover edition
              IMG_2108.jpg

Interesting how the font used for the title for both the CD and PS editions is so similar. Also, how the CD editions dwarf the PS editions
              IMG_2109.jpg

Beautiful set of books.
              Last edited by subie09lega; 01-06-2015, 03:08 AM. Reason: Updated

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                I think that both my AE and GE editions are supposed to be delivered today, at least that's what my shipping confirmation said. Still waiting for UPS to get here.

Update: UPS stopped about 30 min. ago and here's what he brought:
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]16174[/ATTACH]

I like the matte finish on the jackets
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]16175[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]16176[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]16177[/ATTACH]

I love that they included the artwork from the original hardcover edition
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]16178[/ATTACH]

Interesting how the font used for the title for both the CD and PS editions is so similar. Also, how the CD editions dwarf the PS editions
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]16179[/ATTACH]

Beautiful set of books.
                That is spectacular!

Comment

I like the idea of the PS version being signed, but went for the CD version because of the oversized format. Kinda wish I'd kept my pre-order for both. Oh well, decisions were made.

Comment

Lovely books!

Comment

Fantastic!!

sk

Comment

Thanks for the info....I wasn't clear which ones were going out from the updates...lots of anticipation lol

Comment

Yea a few artist editions shipped, but only because their labels printed when we printed the UPS labels for the gift editions.

Instagram

Comment

A little bit of a quick shipping update. The artists editions should start shipping on Monday, a little earlier than expected. All this is assuming there are no complications.

Instagram

Comment

For the last couple of weeks I've been waiting for a Salem's Lot cover sneak-peek.....
                              When oh when will we be able to see what you guys have been cooking up??

sk

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                                For the last couple of weeks I've been waiting for a Salem's Lot cover sneak-peek.....
                                When oh when will we be able to see what you guys have been cooking up??

sk
                                I feel like there's been some sneak peaks at art for Salem's Lot, I'm not actually sure I've seen the cover yet though. That said I may have, the past 5 months or so have been a bit of a blur with how busy we've been in the warehouse.

Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X