X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joejets View Post
    Hi Dan-
    What does the shipping queue look like a month later? Any progress on GMF and Southern Reach limited eds and how about lettered Best of CD2 and Usher's Passing?
    An update was posted yesterday that I believe addresses at least a couple of those:
    https://www.cemeterydance.com/production-updates.html
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post

Yes. Soon. We're just about done with Final Task. I have 2 or 3 other publisher books people have been waiting on that need to sneak out the door before the Magic Feather slipcases, then we're shipping those.
      Hi Dan,

I received my shipping notice for Gwendy's Magic Feather on Monday 06/13; however, when I checked the tracking number this morning, Monday 06/20, it is still stating that " the shipping label has been created and that they are awaiting the item". Can you confirm if the book has actually shipped yet or not? I know that sometimes the shipping labels are created ahead of time and just want to make sure that I have a realistic expectation as to when the book may arrive. Any info is appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Hi Dan,

I received my shipping notice for Gwendy's Magic Feather on Monday 06/13; however, when I checked the tracking number this morning, Monday 06/20, it is still stating that " the shipping label has been created and that they are awaiting the item". Can you confirm if the book has actually shipped yet or not? I know that sometimes the shipping labels are created ahead of time and just want to make sure that I have a realistic expectation as to when the book may arrive. Any info is appreciated!
        It's possible that the USPS didn't scan them at the CD end. Mine sat with the same status as yours until yesterday, when it showed up in the South Jersey distribution center. It's at my local PO today and will be delivered tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post

It's possible that the USPS didn't scan them at the CD end. Mine sat with the same status as yours until yesterday, when it showed up in the South Jersey distribution center. It's at my local PO today and will be delivered tomorrow.
          Yeah, that's what I am assuming as well. Was just hoping to confirm that to be safe since its been a week. Am super anxious to see this one as it was one of my oldest pre-orders. Hopefully, I'll see some movement tomorrow! Thanks for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Hi Dan,

Hey there! I can check for it directly, if you like. Almost all of our customer orders have shipped but there was as slight hold up for a few. If you can contact me with any order info I can look it up and get back to you ASAP!
            CD Email: [email protected]
            My website: DanFranklinAuthor.com

Comment

Originally posted by DanFranklin View Post

Hey there! I can check for it directly, if you like. Almost all of our customer orders have shipped but there was as slight hold up for a few. If you can contact me with any order info I can look it up and get back to you ASAP!
              Hi Dan, just replied to your message. Let me know should you need any further information. Thanks again for looking into this form me. You rock!

Comment

So what’s up next in the shipping queue?

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                  So what’s up next in the shipping queue?
                  As best I can tell, the Stephen King grab bag should start heading out, plus Lifer shipments and GYE Night Parade are all near the top of the list. Even money, I'd bet on the grab bag!

Comment

Thanks for the update

Comment

I’ve noticed this page has updated at least 4 times since the beginning of August, so thought I’d post the link here for anyone who hasn’t seen the progress being made on many projects…

https://www.cemeterydance.com/production-updates.html

Comment

Has the Stephen King grab bag started shipping out yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

THE JUDAS TREE is basically ready for the printer. Just need to find a slot for it among the other titles that backlogged during the printer troubles.

The round robin story was originally to be a chapbook, but we ended up with enough material to upgrade that to be a small signed Limited Edition hardcover instead. It is called SUNNY PINES and we got a great Alan Clark cover. I'm not sure if everyone has signed those signature sheets or not. I'll ask someone who is still going to the office to check.

I believe the plan is to get both printed together, hopefully this fall. A lot depends on how many more printers have to shut down for a while, and how paper supplies go this summer, etc.

Brian
                          Is this book "Sunny Pines" still being supplied to cdcc5 members as a signed limited hardcover? I see it has been released as a paperback.

Comment

Originally posted by taost33 View Post

Is this book "Sunny Pines" still being supplied to cdcc5 members as a signed limited hardcover? I see it has been released as a paperback.
                            As far as I know, yep! Sunny Pines is indeed planned as a signed limited hardcover and it's on my list under CDCC5. It was planned as a limited and trade but the trade line has not faced nearly the delays that the limited line has

Comment

Originally posted by DanFranklin View Post

As far as I know, yep! Sunny Pines is indeed planned as a signed limited hardcover and it's on my list under CDCC5. It was planned as a limited and trade but the trade line has not faced nearly the delays that the limited line has
                              Thanks for the quick response.

Comment

So, been waiting on some books now for like 6+ years without much except blame on the supply chain issues. I personally have thousands of dollars worth of books in limbo with CD that I don't know if I'm ever going to get...how are other companies, many very much smaller, able to get limited edition preorders and sales out within a year while I'm waiting on books from 2016 still from CD...and the the one preorder I did get for the numbered southern reach looked awful. It didn't have the extras in it that were announced at the time of preorder, the slipcase text can't even be read unless you're 3 feet from the book on the shelf because it's so small. Maybe update the "updates" section more often, like everything, not just one or two items. It's been a year since we even got an update on half of the items. But what's another year when we are already so far down the road right?

All that is to ask...any updates? Are you closing down? There's been 13 or so books that have been "heading to the printer" for the better part of two years. Anything?

Comment

Working...
                                X