This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMoveCar View Post
    Could someone please provide an update on the Bentley Little Limited Edition Bundle? I paid a few hundred dollars for this back in 2013 or so, and I believe it was to be a 11 book limited edition set released over a few years time. It’s been nearly 10 years since I paid and I have received one of the 11 books…and others aren’t even listed on the production updates page. The last official mass update I received was 5 years ago…on November 13th, 2017. This mentioned the remaining 10 books would be shipped during the following 3 years, unfortunately none have been shipped and there seems to be none in the near future.

Really surprised to see this happening to this extent for this many books 10 years-ish after paying…here’s the full text of that 2017 email below. The last reply on this was a nice note from Mindy back on July 14th, 2021 saying hopes were for one to be released later that year…

Hi Aaron,
    We have a very important update about the Bentley Little Limited Edition Bundle you preordered.
    We're pleased to report our signed Limited Editions of The Summoning, University, Dominion, The Ignored, The Walking, The Association, The Collection, The Policy, Dispatch, and The Burning are now part of our highly acclaimed Graveyard Editions line.
    What does this mean for you? Well, the print runs for these books are now LOWER than previously announced and the retail prices will be HIGHER, but you're already good to go. Your order for each book is locked in based on your order of the Bentley Little Limited Edition Bundle, which already had a savings of $200 built into the price. So now you’re saving even more than before!
    In addition, the first book in the Graveyard Editions line sold out in hours, but because your order is already in the system, you don't have to worry about watching for the announcements or possibly missing out.

These books will be published during the next three years, which we know is much longer than previously planned, but we think you’ll be very pleased with the production values and increased collectability these special editions will have.
    Graveyard Editions are steadily progressing! They are published in a particular order, and not exclusively Bentley Little, so his work is still coming through. Had Night Parade by Malfi ship a couple months ago, then have one more book followed by The Summoning. I believe both of the upcoming books (including The Summoning) are already at the printer and expected in 2023. I will try to find out more details regarding the future GYE book order and what I am allowed to share(Hoping to have several more GYEs in 2023 on top of the two mentioned). You can reach me here or shoot me an email directly for any updates available regarding it
    CD Email: [email protected]
    My website: DanFranklinAuthor.com

Comment

Thanks for the reply, that’s good to hear GYE are moving along. Just wondering if there’s any sort of timeframe now for the remaining 10 books in the Bentley Little bundle. That last update in 2017 mentioned the 11 books in the bundle would be shipped over the following 3 years. Five years later 1 of those 11 books has been shipped and sounds like number 2 of 11 might ship in 2023…is that correct? I’m just surprised that around 10 years after purchasing an 11 book bundle I’ve received 1 total book with no ETA I can see at this point of the remaining ones being shipped.
      Thanks again for your reply here and all you do!!

Comment

Originally posted by DanFranklin View Post

The first half of our Horror at Pleasant Brook books have come in! Just waiting for the rest to get them on out to you Book is gorgeous.
        Thanks for that info Dan! That's great news. Do you have any sort of eta as to when you may receive the rest of your copies of Horror at Pleasant Brook or when the book may ship? Am anxious to receive it but don't want to keep being a pest & bothering you too soon. Any info is appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Thanks for that info Dan! That's great news. Do you have any sort of eta as to when you may receive the rest of your copies of Horror at Pleasant Brook or when the book may ship? Am anxious to receive it but don't want to keep being a pest & bothering you too soon. Any info is appreciated!
          The rest just arrived! I know there are a handful of slipcases to go out and sig sheet grab bags and whatnot, but I expect they'll be out within a week! If you've not heard anything by then, let me know and I'll start printing up orders and shipping them out when I get free moments

Comment

Thanks for the reply, that’s good to hear GYE are moving along. Just wondering if there’s any sort of timeframe now for the remaining 10 books in the Bentley Little bundle. That last update in 2017 mentioned the 11 books in the bundle would be shipped over the following 3 years. Five years later 1 of those 11 books has been shipped and sounds like number 2 of 11 might ship in 2023…is that correct? I’m just surprised that around 10 years after purchasing an 11 book bundle I’ve received 1 total book with no ETA I can see at this point of the remaining ones being shipped.
            I will ask around if anyone else has a good estimation on time frame, but from what I can see we hit a pretty good stretch of Bentley Little books as every other or every third GYE for the next while, so they should be coming out 1-2 a year. I apologize for that enormous delay. Of the first 8 GYEs, only one is Little, but I believe they should all be done well before 30. 1 in 10 years is pretty alarmingly glacial, however and I understand the cause for concern. Please feel free to contact me here or via email for any updates on the GYE/Little stuff and I'll do whatever I can to keep you in the loop! (I'm not sure how much information regarding the GYE order I'm supposed to divulge)

Comment

Has the "Flight or Fright" ever been signed. Think we have been waiting for that last signature for a couple of years or more.

Any progress on Night Shift Lettered?

Comment

Just a reminder that you can always ask for a refund. They should credit you for the remaining 10 books and issue the refund accordingly.

Comment

The rest just arrived! I know there are a handful of slipcases to go out and sig sheet grab bags and whatnot, but I expect they'll be out within a week! If you've not heard anything by then, let me know and I'll start printing up orders and shipping them out when I get free moments
                  Still no shipping notice at least for me.

Comment

With The Stand sale just happening (congrats on the quick sell out!), can we assume that that book is now rolling on the printers?

Comment

Hi Dan,

Sorry to bug you again. Per your note, I still haven't received a shipping notice and wanted to reach back out to see if you have an updated eta for shipping the book. As always, any info is appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Hi Dan,

Sorry to bug you again. Per your note, I still haven't received a shipping notice and wanted to reach back out to see if you have an updated eta for shipping the book. As always, any info is appreciated!
                        Our software has been weird about printing up orders for Pleasant Brook! I think the folks who work on that have it figured out, I know they've been spending hours and hours resetting each one manually. I'll let you know as I have more information! The books are here, the orders are all logged, it's just printing them up that is weird atm. Sorry for the delay!

Comment

Originally posted by mcoffell View Post
                          With The Stand sale just happening (congrats on the quick sell out!), can we assume that that book is now rolling on the printers?
                          I am not certain it is rolling at the printers, but I believe it is prepped to go! ! believe they may space it out so we have Face in the Crowd come in and go a bit before The Stand comes in. When I have confirmation that it is running at the printers, I will try to post here!

Comment

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post

Still no shipping notice at least for me.
                            Sent a response up above, but we're having technical difficulties printing the orders! I apologize, I am not sure if it's resolved or not. I know M and K have been working on it over the weekend

Comment

Originally posted by amd013 View Post
                              Has the "Flight or Fright" ever been signed. Think we have been waiting for that last signature for a couple of years or more.

Any progress on Night Shift Lettered?
                              Night Shift Lettered cases should start soon, I believe! Books are in and lovely, but that doesn't mean much until the cases are in. As for Flight or Fright I will ask around regarding. I believe it is still waiting for signatures, but I will check around to see for sure.

Comment

Night Shift Lettered cases should start soon, I believe! Books are in and lovely, but that doesn't mean much until the cases are in. As for Flight or Fright I will ask around regarding. I believe it is still waiting for signatures, but I will check around to see for sure.

I keep getting word that the wait is for Stephen Kings signature. Which doesn't go on the artist edition of the book.
                                Confuses me as to why we have to wait so long for an artist edition to not get The Man's signature.

Comment

Working...
                                X