X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joejets View Post
    Hi Dan-
    What does the shipping queue look like a month later? Any progress on GMF and Southern Reach limited eds and how about lettered Best of CD2 and Usher's Passing?
    An update was posted yesterday that I believe addresses at least a couple of those:
    https://www.cemeterydance.com/production-updates.html
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post

Yes. Soon. We're just about done with Final Task. I have 2 or 3 other publisher books people have been waiting on that need to sneak out the door before the Magic Feather slipcases, then we're shipping those.
      Hi Dan,

I received my shipping notice for Gwendy's Magic Feather on Monday 06/13; however, when I checked the tracking number this morning, Monday 06/20, it is still stating that " the shipping label has been created and that they are awaiting the item". Can you confirm if the book has actually shipped yet or not? I know that sometimes the shipping labels are created ahead of time and just want to make sure that I have a realistic expectation as to when the book may arrive. Any info is appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Hi Dan,

I received my shipping notice for Gwendy's Magic Feather on Monday 06/13; however, when I checked the tracking number this morning, Monday 06/20, it is still stating that " the shipping label has been created and that they are awaiting the item". Can you confirm if the book has actually shipped yet or not? I know that sometimes the shipping labels are created ahead of time and just want to make sure that I have a realistic expectation as to when the book may arrive. Any info is appreciated!
        It's possible that the USPS didn't scan them at the CD end. Mine sat with the same status as yours until yesterday, when it showed up in the South Jersey distribution center. It's at my local PO today and will be delivered tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post

It's possible that the USPS didn't scan them at the CD end. Mine sat with the same status as yours until yesterday, when it showed up in the South Jersey distribution center. It's at my local PO today and will be delivered tomorrow.
          Yeah, that's what I am assuming as well. Was just hoping to confirm that to be safe since its been a week. Am super anxious to see this one as it was one of my oldest pre-orders. Hopefully, I'll see some movement tomorrow! Thanks for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Hi Dan,

Hey there! I can check for it directly, if you like. Almost all of our customer orders have shipped but there was as slight hold up for a few. If you can contact me with any order info I can look it up and get back to you ASAP!
            CD Email: danfranklin@cemeterydance.com
            My website: DanFranklinAuthor.com

Comment

Originally posted by DanFranklin View Post

Hey there! I can check for it directly, if you like. Almost all of our customer orders have shipped but there was as slight hold up for a few. If you can contact me with any order info I can look it up and get back to you ASAP!
              Hi Dan, just replied to your message. Let me know should you need any further information. Thanks again for looking into this form me. You rock!

Comment

So what’s up next in the shipping queue?

Comment

Working...
                X