X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goathunter
    replied
    Originally posted by fanatic View Post
    Not quite sure where to post this question. Do you have any idea when King of Shadow will ship from CD?

Thanks
    Someone asked Richard this on Twitter, and he replied:

Shortly after the holiday.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    ... and while we're at it, just wondering if you've received your copies of "The Horror at Pleasant Brook" by Kevin Lucia yet? If so, do you have an eta to ship them? Very excited to get ahold of this book. Any info is appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by fanatic View Post
    Not quite sure where to post this question. Do you have any idea when King of Shadow will ship from CD?

Thanks
    …and I’ll throw in my shipping query, too, for Bentley Little’s THE STORE (Lividian ed.)? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• fanatic
    replied

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• DanFranklin
    replied
    Originally posted by Vince View Post

Any news?
    None that are too useful! It has finished proofing and we are looking to print the entirety of the Fall Grab Bag 2018 (...) all at once, but we have not currently sent the items to the printers. We have a whole list of tweaks for the update page, I will flag this information as needing to be updated when I review whatever is put together

Leave a comment:

• Vince
    replied
    Originally posted by DanFranklin View Post

I will have to ask around regarding that one! I know the ARCs for Suffer the Children are in, but the books have not yet been produced
    Any news?

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied

To you and Martin:

I brought these ideas to the website guy! A "last updated" for each entry would definitely be helpful to keep it relevant. Would make it a lot more useful to all parties involved
    Appreciate your efforts!

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied

To you and Martin:

I brought these ideas to the website guy! A "last updated" for each entry would definitely be helpful to keep it relevant. Would make it a lot more useful to all parties involved
    Thanks Dan - just trying to help

Leave a comment:

• DanFranklin
    replied
    Originally posted by Vince View Post

Dan I think they are referring to:

"New Forthcoming Grab Bag for 2018! X_GB043018"

​​​​​​​If so I am in the same boat, I think I read that one of the books was Suffer the Children and then I haven't seen anything since. Please do let me know if these did indeed go out because I am missing some books if that's the case.
    I will have to ask around regarding that one! I know the ARCs for Suffer the Children are in, but the books have not yet been produced

Leave a comment:

• DanFranklin
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    I have to agree on the updates page. Many of those updates have been there for a long time, years even, and without dates they're meaningless. It would be nice to know what's really going on.

Just look at the Suntup update page to see exactly how it should be done: https://suntup.press/status-updates/
    To you and Martin:

Leave a comment:

• DanFranklin
    replied
    Instead of going one by one! To address all the folks talking about Suntups update page:

The thing is gorgeous. Absolutely beautiful. I love it. At this stage it wouldn't be too applicable to our products, because most of our outstanding projects wouldn't really sit on... well... any of those stages they listed. Part of the issue has been putting up preorders too early in production, in my opinion, when there are far too many variables and things that can go wrong. Very, very wrong in some situations. Looking at Suntup's pages, once we get to the stages they mention, then it's fairly smooth sailing. Our issues come prior to printing, and by the time it arrives, we turn around and ship the products fast. Which is also why we've put a hold out on announcing things lately, until we're better caught up (Although I will say, I have hopes for the Limited line still pushing occasional new projects, so long as they were sold after the gigantic chasm of things-that-can-go-wrong has passed by, as a way of keeping the progress steady).

Leave a comment:

• DanFranklin
    replied
    Originally posted by joejets View Post
    My question got buried so I am bumping it back up.
    Any updates on the status of the lettered editions of "Best of CD2" and "Usher's Passing?
    Sorry for the tardy reply! Usher's Passing is currently at the case makers. Has been for a little while. Contacted them, and they advised of some progress (the embosser is in production, boarding expected to arrive, sample made). I can't figure a proper guess on when they'll actually arrive, but it's a lot further than last time I harassed them, even if it's not as far along as I'd hoped.

Best of CD2 is a little further down on the list. Hopefully it'll go in the next batch to the case makers, but barring that it'd be the one after. I am reluctant to give a BS hopeful answer, so I'm just going to say I'd reasonably hope 2023 was its year.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    I have to agree on the updates page. Many of those updates have been there for a long time, years even, and without dates they're meaningless. It would be nice to know what's really going on.

Just look at the Suntup update page to see exactly how it should be done: https://suntup.press/status-updates/
    I've never looked at their status page but it's really good! Simple, to the point, and provides tons of valuable information IMHO.

Fingers crossed CD gets their house in order - I know lots of us have dealt with years of delays. There's a soft spot in my heart for CD since they're the first small publisher I've ever bought anything from (oh hell gift edition of IT ...)

Looking at my pre-order list - happy fifth anniversary to the Caretakers (ordered 11/10/2017). Progress I guess.

Leave a comment:

• joejets
    replied
    My question got buried so I am bumping it back up.
    Any updates on the status of the lettered editions of "Best of CD2" and "Usher's Passing?

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X