Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope. End of Day on Tuesday. Oh well...
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I got my Gift edition yesterday, and I have to echo Brad's thoughts above - what an excellent production! I was surprised at the size of the box on my front porch, but when I opened it up and pulled out that book, wow! I can't wait to see the Limited copy and the art portfolio!

Comment

I got my shipping notice for my #359. I'll probably receive it the beginning of the week.

John

Comment

Got my shipping notice today for the limited edition with a note reading #247 to match folio/book or another number if taken. I'm assuming that means #247 will be my number for the IT limited edition and the IT art portfolio
          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
          Spoiler!

Comment

I received my shipping notification for S/L #307 and Gift Edition. Yay!

Comment

I got my copy today too which surprised me. I didn't even look at what number I have . I just looked through it and then put it back in the box and wrote some words on that box: what it is, special features that make it so collectible, etc, etc.

I'll never actually read it; too dangerous. Besides, I read it a long time ago and actually said on this forum months back, that it was one of King's books that I really didn't like, and here I am spending damn near $500 for the limited LOL. I tried taking the advice I got here from a couple guys to just enjoy a fine book instead of constantly focusing on collectibility, but I just can't do it.

Comment

Got mine last night, pics to come later. It's a friggin' monster.

Comment

My copy (#359) is due for delivery Tuesday, 12/27.

John

Comment

Hey guys, I think we're pretty much done shipping both the gift and limited editions of these. Just about everything should be out the door here today, with the exception of a few post office orders that will have to wait for Tuesday's pickup. However if you ordered the gift within the last week, it probably will not ship till next week, when we catch up on order placed in the last week or so. If you ordered a Limited Edition and do not get a shipping confirmation by the end of the day today, please feel free to send an email to Brian, Mindy, or myself with your order information and we can see what the hold up is.
                    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Just received my signed edition!! Thank you CD!!

Comment

I got my Limited shipping notice on Friday (you guys were working hard!) so it should be here this week. I really need to sort out my SK collection when IT arrives. I've run out of bookcases.

Comment

I received my copy (#359) a little while ago. A magnificent production.

John

Comment

My limited just arrived and have to say it's fantastic! After seeing this can only hope CD gets the opportunity to do more Anniversary editions of King's works.

Comment

Got myLlimited today, # 583. And King's signature looks like he'd signed 583 of them in a row!. My first traycased book. The book is beautiful and looks great on my shelf, right next to my Gift Edition!
                              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                                Got myLlimited today, # 583. And King's signature looks like he'd signed 583 of them in a row!. My first traycased book. The book is beautiful and looks great on my shelf, right next to my Gift Edition!
                                It's really your first traycased edition? They're pretty cool, huh? I like both slipcases and traycases but the latter are a lil better. But you can't go wrong with either.

Comment

Working...
                                X