Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got mine!

Comment

One of my gift editions should be at home today!!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
        One of my gift editions should be at home today!!
        We expect pictures posted in a timely manner (meaning today). Mine won't arrive until Friday; like Martin's, mine has to tour the nation before delivery.

Comment

Pics or it didn't happen people!

Comment

Yea but it is worth to live in the Pacific Northwest (He says right after returning from 80 degree San Diego to the rain).
            Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
            We expect pictures posted in a timely manner (meaning today). Mine won't arrive until Friday; like Martin's, mine has to tour the nation before delivery.

Comment

Still waiting for shipping notice. Maybe they fixed the problem and both editions will now ship together.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                Still waiting for shipping notice. Maybe they fixed the problem and both editions will now ship together.
                Could've sworn I saw yours ship already.
                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                  Actually upon further investigation there was a problem with your order. Kate and I are fixing it now, so your gift will ship with your limited.
                  CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                  Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Dan, do you know when the S/L editions are expected to ship?

Comment

Sorry to cause problems I didn't even know I was causing. Kind of like work. Where once again I have been stuck at forever.In the middle of another 16 hour shift. Anyway glad things worked out. No rush on getting my copies to me. Take all the time you need.
                      Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                      Actually upon further investigation there was a problem with your order. Kate and I are fixing it now, so your gift will ship with your limited.

Comment

A peek at the new artwork for the Cemetery Dance Publications release of Doctor Sleep The Extended Edition with the restored chapter on Oprah the Hat!!!

OprahTHeHat1.jpg

Comment

Comment

Is that one of the fold out pages Brian was talking about.
                            Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                            A peek at the new artwork for the Cemetery Dance Publications release of Doctor Sleep The Extended Edition with the restored chapter on Oprah the Hat!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13680[/ATTACH]

Comment

Yea the one that was giving the printers all sorts of trouble. trouble They shrunk it then had to expand it just like Oprah every few years.
                              Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              Is that one of the fold out pages Brian was talking about.

Comment

The Great Pumpkin rises over the pumpkin patch and brings gifts....better late than never.

photo 1.JPG
                                photo 4.JPG
                                photo 2.JPG

And, of course, Oprah's friend.
                                photo 3.JPG

Comment

Working...
                                X