Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]Doctor Sleep: The Deluxe Special Edition by Stephen King

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #91
    Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
    Oh, ok. I don't have all the DT novels....I have the trade Grant versions and the limiteds of 5-7 along with Little Sister...and of course, WTTK. I just got lucky in one of Grant's lotteries years ago and had the opportunity to buy one of their books. All the DT novels I have are marked 911, kinda eerie.
    I ahve the limited of Wizard and Glass that has a very minor flaw on the bottom corner of the sig page. The paper feels a tiny bit thinner there. Anyway, if you're ever interested in it, let me know. I really don't know what I'd be asking, but let me know.

    Comment


      #92
      Does anyone know what the limited of Wizard and Glass does go for?

      Comment


        #93
        You can look it up at stephenkingcollector.com....

        Comment


          #94
          Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
          I ahve the limited of Wizard and Glass that has a very minor flaw on the bottom corner of the sig page. The paper feels a tiny bit thinner there. Anyway, if you're ever interested in it, let me know. I really don't know what I'd be asking, but let me know.
          I'd be interested if I had the other 3. I do have the trade which goes fror a fair amount but after buying Doctor Sleep, I can't really afford anything right now. If you still have it in a couple months I may be intertested. I'm wondering how much??

          Comment


            #95
            Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
            I'd be interested if I had the other 3. I do have the trade which goes fror a fair amount but after buying Doctor Sleep, I can't really afford anything right now. If you still have it in a couple months I may be intertested. I'm wondering how much??
            Not really sure. I see some really high prices on ABE, but those are not realistic. I would probably start it on Ebay around $800.
            Last edited by bsaenz24; 02-05-2013, 10:15 PM.

            Comment


              #96
              Oh hell I just spent almost $500 on the new King novel so I couldn't buy it at this point, but you never know. Maybe you should put it up on ebay; I put a couple of mine up because I have so many and they sold quite nicely. Desperation went for almost $400 and Insomnia (number 9), the only single digit I had went for almost $600. I kept getting offers of $350-450 but wouldn't accept it knowing there has to be someone out there who wants a single digit and I finally found him. Most people don't know about Betts and how you can get books there very cheaply.
              I can go on and on too lol.

              Comment


                #97
                Just out of curiosity, did CD have a choice between publishing a limited edition of Doctor Sleep and The Shining?
                "I'm a vegan. "

                ---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

                Comment


                  #98
                  Originally posted by srboone View Post
                  Just out of curiosity, did CD have a choice between publishing a limited edition of Doctor Sleep and The Shining?
                  No, we did not.

                  Brian
                  Brian James Freeman
                  brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                  Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
                  Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
                  Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                  My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                  Comment


                    #99
                    Too bad I coluldn't buy both Sub's limited of The Shining and Doctor Sleep too. How perfect would that be?
                    If Brian or Dan sees this, do you guys know if there will be a Secretary of Dreams 3?

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
                      If Brian or Dan sees this, do you guys know if there will be a Secretary of Dreams 3?
                      One of the great mysteries of life right now.......I REALLY hope there will be. I even set room aside on my shelves for it!!

                      Comment


                        LOL. I love 'em too.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
                          If Brian or Dan sees this, do you guys know if there will be a Secretary of Dreams 3?
                          Nothing official in the works at the moment, but you never know what might happen in the future. I'm sure possible TOCs have been tossed around and the first two volumes were a lot of fun to work on.

                          Brian
                          Brian James Freeman
                          brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                          Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
                          Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
                          Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
                            Nothing official in the works at the moment, but you never know what might happen in the future. I'm sure possible TOCs have been tossed around and the first two volumes were a lot of fun to work on.

                            Brian
                            Ok, thanks. I can't buy one now anyway after getting Doctor Sleep....but they're some of the best produced limited editions I've seen.

                            Comment


                              Before I start promoting this widely, does anyone want to check the links on this page and see if everything works okay?

                              http://www.cemeterydance.com/extras/...op-wallpapers/

                              Brian
                              Brian James Freeman
                              brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                              Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
                              Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
                              Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
                                Before I start promoting this widely, does anyone want to check the links on this page and see if everything works okay?

                                http://www.cemeterydance.com/extras/...op-wallpapers/

                                Brian
                                It works fine.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X