Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]Doctor Sleep: The Deluxe Special Edition by Stephen King

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Another stunning volume! Thanks for the efforts CD!

    Comment


      The colour scheme of the dark dust jacket coupled with the white traycase is very cool. I like that a lot!!!
      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
      - Stephen King

      Comment


        Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
        The colour scheme of the dark dust jacket coupled with the white traycase is very cool. I like that a lot!!!
        Thanks!
        Brian James Freeman

        Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

        Comment


          Awesome!

          Comment


            WOW!!! Is it next week yet.

            Comment


              Thanks for the pictures, Mindy and Brian! Such a beautiful edition! That is going to look sharp next to S/L IT!

              Comment


                Um, guys, I'm super, super excited about this S/L Edition too. I won it during the Early Reader's Club launch! Thanks again Brian James Freeman!!! Wooo Hoooo
                " A room without books is like a body without a soul."
                - Cicero

                Comment


                  Originally posted by pennynutter View Post
                  Um, guys, I'm super, super excited about this S/L Edition too. I won it during the Early Reader's Club launch! Thanks again Brian James Freeman!!! Wooo Hoooo
                  You're welcome! Nice to see you here!

                  Brian
                  Brian James Freeman

                  Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                  My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                  Comment


                    Congratulations on the win!
                    Originally posted by pennynutter View Post
                    Um, guys, I'm super, super excited about this S/L Edition too. I won it during the Early Reader's Club launch! Thanks again Brian James Freeman!!! Wooo Hoooo

                    Comment


                      Gift editions are shipping now.
                      CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

                      Non-Work related social media and what not:
                      Instagram

                      Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

                      Comment


                        Awesome news!!! Go easy on your back Dan. Those be heavy books!!!

                        Comment


                          Dan, I know I ask this about once a week, and I apologize for being annoying, but now that shipping has begun, you might now know the answer...

                          When will you know if you'll have extra copies of the gift edition? I'd love to have one, even if it is slightly dinged. I read this last month, and it became one of my all time favorite books.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by coderedx View Post
                            Dan, I know I ask this about once a week, and I apologize for being annoying, but now that shipping has begun, you might now know the answer...

                            When will you know if you'll have extra copies of the gift edition? I'd love to have one, even if it is slightly dinged. I read this last month, and it became one of my all time favorite books.
                            I'm pretty sure we'll have some extra copies. That said I won't know for sure until we're completely done shipping and assess the number of damages. So I'd say at least two weeks before I know for certain.
                            CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

                            Non-Work related social media and what not:
                            Instagram

                            Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

                            Comment


                              I need to clean out another shelf for all the new SK books coming in

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                                I'm pretty sure we'll have some extra copies. That said I won't know for sure until we're completely done shipping and asses the number of damages. So I'd say at least two weeks before I know for certain.

                                I think this is the time to send the bribe money to heydansavemeacopyofdoctorsleep@cemeterydance.com.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X