Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]Doctor Sleep: The Deluxe Special Edition by Stephen King

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Tuesdays for me (Since Monday is a holiday.)
    "I'm a vegan. "

    ---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

    Comment


      Got mine today

      Comment


        Don't think mine has even been sent yet...

        sk

        Comment


          Originally posted by frik51 View Post
          Don't think mine has even been sent yet...

          sk
          We're working on the international orders now. I believe I saw your's in the batch I just printed so should leave tomorrow since USPS is closed today.
          CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

          Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

          Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

          Comment


            Also I expect to start working on Limited Editions today, the first of those probably will not leave till Wednesday.
            CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

            Non-Work related social media and what not:
            Instagram

            Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

            Comment


              Nice.

              Comment


                If you're at all curious about how a special edition of a book like Doctor Sleep is actually printed, Dan and I thought you might find this one little part of the process to be of interest:

                http://www.brianjamesfreeman.com/201...color-artwork/

                Brian
                Brian James Freeman
                brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
                Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
                Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                Comment


                  Nice one, that is totally awesome Brian!!!

                  Thanks for sharing!!!
                  "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                  - Stephen King

                  Comment


                    "Our printer shipped us a pallet’s worth of the artwork that was printed at the wrong size because we couldn’t stand the thought of them being dumped in the recycle bin..." - Do I smell an incentive for a grab bag or a contest prize on the horizon?

                    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                    If you're at all curious about how a special edition of a book like Doctor Sleep is actually printed, Dan and I thought you might find this one little part of the process to be of interest:

                    http://www.brianjamesfreeman.com/201...color-artwork/

                    Brian

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by brionen View Post
                      "Our printer shipped us a pallet’s worth of the artwork that was printed at the wrong size because we couldn’t stand the thought of them being dumped in the recycle bin..." - Do I smell an incentive for a grab bag or a contest prize on the horizon?
                      Something like that! I wouldn't foist more shipping on the warehouse just yet, though. They know where I live!

                      Brian
                      Brian James Freeman
                      brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                      Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
                      Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
                      Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                      Comment


                        Those uncut sheets look really cool!
                        Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                        Something like that! I wouldn't foist more shipping on the warehouse just yet, though. They know where I live!

                        Brian

                        Comment


                          That is what happens when you work with family.
                          Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                          Something like that! I wouldn't foist more shipping on the warehouse just yet, though. They know where I live!

                          Brian

                          Comment


                            Haven't even received a shipping notice yet......

                            sk

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                              Haven't even received a shipping notice yet......

                              sk
                              If it was for a gift, you should have. If it was for a limited we haven't gotten to the international orders for those yet. If it was for both you should get it today. I thought I saw yours in the pile for both.
                              CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

                              Non-Work related social media and what not:
                              Instagram

                              Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

                              Comment


                                I got my notice!! I got my notice!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X