No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]Doctor Sleep: The Deluxe Special Edition by Stephen King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lord, I hope my refund check gets here soon!
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
      Congrats CD on another big sale day. Only the gift edition is left. Great job guys.
      Agreed!! Great job CD!

Comment

Congratulations Cemetery Dance! Thanks for helping me out with my order, very nice of you and I hope you guys will start selling bookcases in the near future because mine are all used up at the moment

Comment

Looks good but I promised myself that I'd only get limiteds for It and The Shining (exceptions being exclusive material from the author). Maybe Let the Right One In if CD ever does it (I can dream).

Comment

wow that sold out quick. As a member of the collectors club I got a whole 15 minute lead time on this title. I got the last three King special editions from CD - guess I got to miss this one out. Makes me wonder why I need to be a collectors club member. . .
            It ain't braggin' if you can do it. . .

Comment

Update on Editions now? 3:51pm (PST).... I was lucky enough to order a Slipcased Gift Edition, and I read the Signed Limited and Deluxe Signed Lettered Editions already sold out...

Comment

Originally posted by RJHubbard53 View Post
                wow that sold out quick. As a member of the collectors club I got a whole 15 minute lead time on this title. I got the last three King special editions from CD - guess I got to miss this one out. Makes me wonder why I need to be a collectors club member. . .
                Well, on books like this, we can't really give much more advance notice than that because once we send that first note, people are posting the links everywhere. So if we don't send out our official announcement right away, we end up hearing from people on our mailing list who missed out because the news spread before we notified them. If we knew those 500 to 700 people would NOT spread the word, we could give the CDCC more time. Sorry there isn't a better system.

The CDCC did get the only discount we're ever going to offer on this title, plus 64 other special offers and advance notices since October 1st, so hopefully you've gotten some value from those!

Brian
                Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by sandler77 View Post
                  Update on Editions now? 3:51pm (PST).... I was lucky enough to order a Slipcased Gift Edition, and I read the Signed Limited and Deluxe Signed Lettered Editions already sold out...
                  Lettered Edition sold out in 75 minutes, Limited Edition sold out in 4.5 hours, and the Gift Edition blew past 50% sold out around lunchtime. I'll get an updated sales report on the Gift Edition this evening.

Brian
                  Brian James Freeman

Comment

Yea. I think it was worth it. I remember I missed the signed IT because I was sleeping when it was announced. I work nights. I remembered that the cdcc only got a little notice ahead so I logged in early this morning and started checking my e-mail at 9:15. As soon as the email came boom I ordered both editions that I wanted. I learned my lesson last time and have tried to stay on top of things since. I love the CDCC. Even though it takes all my money with all the great offers.

Comment

HATECHU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost cried because I couldn't get this. I even messaged Dan to express my anger and upset. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
                        Lettered Edition sold out in 75 minutes, Limited Edition sold out in 4.5 hours, and the Gift Edition blew past 50% sold out around lunchtime. I'll get an updated sales report on the Gift Edition this evening.

Brian
                        Even the Gift Edition is gone already?? They still have some at the pubisher's which I plan on getting. I'd sure like to know who these people are spending $2500 on lettered editions.....they must all be millionares. Must be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
                          Even the Gift Edition is gone already?? They still have some at the pubisher's which I plan on getting. I'd sure like to know who these people are spending $2500 on lettered editions.....they must all be millionares. Must be nice.
                          Gift Edition is about 75% sold out. It'll be very interesting to see how long this one takes to sell out. Sales will probably slow down at this point, but I think it'll definitely sell out pre-publication.

Brian
                          Brian James Freeman

Comment

Man, really wish I had the money for this! I just got my last tax info in the mail today, so refund won't come for a while (especially since I haven't started yet, lol), but even if I just got it I wouldn't be able to get this right now. If I didn't have to worry about being responsible I definitely would order a gift edition for sure as I'd definitely not have a problem with spending $95 on that one from Cemetery Dance. Love the covers and artwork. Hopefully I'll be able to get this at some point
                            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                            Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
                              Gift Edition is about 75% sold out. It'll be very interesting to see how long this one takes to sell out. Sales will probably slow down at this point, but I think it'll definitely sell out pre-publication.

Brian
                              I'd buy it from you guys but it'd have to be in about a week if you still have them....

Comment

I know that it's probably wrong, but Betts is advertising that this gong to be published in September.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                                X