Later

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fanatic View Post
    I just purchased the Haven Book hardcover edition of LATER. I guess it's produced by Overlook Connection? Anyone know anything about this book? Was it worth it? 85.00.
    I believe Dave does those from time to time with certain books. I don't purchase them personally.

Comment

Damn, looks like the signed edition is getting up to (and sometimes over!) $1000 on Ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
        Damn, looks like the signed edition is getting up to (and sometimes over!) $1000 on Ebay.
        Believe I saw one go for $1600 shortly after the preorder.

Comment

Received my shipping charge email this morning. An additional $40 to ship and should start shipping on the 14th. It appears that I did successfully order a signed edition.

Comment

Congrats!

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Received my shipping charge email this morning. An additional $40 to ship and should start shipping on the 14th. It appears that I did successfully order a signed edition.
            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
              Congrats!

Thanks. Been holding my breath on this one since I received an error on the initial order and it looked like the order did not go through. Then I checked the website and it had an order from me. I kept expecting the order on the website to change to cancelled status.

Comment

After shipping, the limited came to $165 which is still a bargain for an SK edition.

I still won't believe I got one until it shows up.

Comment

I was able to get a limited and a signed copy. This will be the first SK signature I have after collecting his books since he wrote 'Salems Lot. I never could justify the cost of someone scribbling in a book - I love the books, not the scribbles.
                  But I figure I should have at least one...

Comment

Originally posted by HumphreyBear View Post
                    I was able to get a limited and a signed copy. This will be the first SK signature I have after collecting his books since he wrote 'Salems Lot. I never could justify the cost of someone scribbling in a book - I love the books, not the scribbles.
                    But I figure I should have at least one...
                    Very valid reason for not having a King signature. Glad to hear you were able to grab one of these!

Comment

Shipping notice for LATER Signed edition received!

Fed Ex has the book and has a scheduled delivery date of next Tuesday.
                      Last edited by Martin; 04-15-2021, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Just received my S/L copy of Later from Forbidden Planet & it's number 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffsta View Post
                          That's cool! My copy is still six days away.
                          Last edited by Martin; 04-17-2021, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Thanks guys. I was really happily Surprised when This arrived so fast from the U.K. and then the icing on top it being #1!

Comment

Thanks guys. I was really happily Surprised when This arrived so fast from the U.K. and then the icing on top it being #1!
                                Did it actually ship from the UK. I am under the impression that the UK orders for the US are actually shipping out of Amazing Universe in Illinois. Can't tell for sure as mine is currently vacationing in Chicago.

Comment

Working...
                                X