Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Later

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    My standard editions arrived well packed in a box. Odd that some were packaged in a brown envelope.
    Mine was double boxed and that was inside the padded brown envelope. Really well packed for shipping.

    Comment


      My signed copy was packed in three boxes and a cardboard envelope, probably the best-protected book I've ever received.

      Comment


        Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
        My signed copy was packed in three boxes and a cardboard envelope, probably the best-protected book I've ever received.
        My signed coy was packaged just like the unsigned and then the padded envelope was inside another shipping box. Kind of felt like Russian nested dolls.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Martin View Post

          Mine was double boxed and that was inside the padded brown envelope. Really well packed for shipping.
          I guess I didn't get the brown envelope variant. Here's how mine were packaged:

          IMG_6039.JPGIMG_6040.JPG

          Comment


            Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
            By the way what is IG? I don't get the reference.
            Instagram.


            Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Just tell her you have decided to switch your reading and collecting to romance novels.
            That's a good idea. Start telling her I"m getting of my new book recommendations from her mother.

            Comment


              Titan has released their overstock of the trade Hardbound edition. They have 450 copies without the second slipcase. Another Universe LATER by STEPHEN KING: UNSIGNED HARDCOVER EDITION - PRINTER OVERRUN CO

              Comment


                Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Titan has released their overstock of the trade Hardbound edition. They have 450 copies without the second slipcase. Another Universe LATER by STEPHEN KING: UNSIGNED HARDCOVER EDITION - PRINTER OVERRUN CO
                Do you mean without the second DJ?

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

                  Do you mean without the second DJ?
                  Correct. It states that it will not include the 'The Secret of Roanoke' dust jacket.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X