Later

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    My standard editions arrived well packed in a box. Odd that some were packaged in a brown envelope.
    Mine was double boxed and that was inside the padded brown envelope. Really well packed for shipping.

Comment

My signed copy was packed in three boxes and a cardboard envelope, probably the best-protected book I've ever received.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
        My signed copy was packed in three boxes and a cardboard envelope, probably the best-protected book I've ever received.
        My signed coy was packaged just like the unsigned and then the padded envelope was inside another shipping box. Kind of felt like Russian nested dolls.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

Mine was double boxed and that was inside the padded brown envelope. Really well packed for shipping.
          I guess I didn't get the brown envelope variant. Here's how mine were packaged:

IMG_6039.JPGIMG_6040.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
            By the way what is IG? I don't get the reference.
            Instagram.

Just tell her you have decided to switch your reading and collecting to romance novels.
            That's a good idea. Start telling her I"m getting of my new book recommendations from her mother.

Comment

Titan has released their overstock of the trade Hardbound edition. They have 450 copies without the second slipcase. Another Universe LATER by STEPHEN KING: UNSIGNED HARDCOVER EDITION - PRINTER OVERRUN CO

Comment

Titan has released their overstock of the trade Hardbound edition. They have 450 copies without the second slipcase. Another Universe LATER by STEPHEN KING: UNSIGNED HARDCOVER EDITION - PRINTER OVERRUN CO
                Do you mean without the second DJ?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

Do you mean without the second DJ?
                  Correct. It states that it will not include the 'The Secret of Roanoke' dust jacket.

Comment

Working...
                  X