Later

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fanatic View Post
    I just purchased the Haven Book hardcover edition of LATER. I guess it's produced by Overlook Connection? Anyone know anything about this book? Was it worth it? 85.00.
    I believe Dave does those from time to time with certain books. I don't purchase them personally.

Comment

Damn, looks like the signed edition is getting up to (and sometimes over!) $1000 on Ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
        Damn, looks like the signed edition is getting up to (and sometimes over!) $1000 on Ebay.
        Believe I saw one go for $1600 shortly after the preorder.

Comment

Received my shipping charge email this morning. An additional $40 to ship and should start shipping on the 14th. It appears that I did successfully order a signed edition.

Comment

Congrats!

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Received my shipping charge email this morning. An additional $40 to ship and should start shipping on the 14th. It appears that I did successfully order a signed edition.
            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
              Congrats!

Thanks. Been holding my breath on this one since I received an error on the initial order and it looked like the order did not go through. Then I checked the website and it had an order from me. I kept expecting the order on the website to change to cancelled status.

Comment

After shipping, the limited came to $165 which is still a bargain for an SK edition.

I still won't believe I got one until it shows up.

Comment

I was able to get a limited and a signed copy. This will be the first SK signature I have after collecting his books since he wrote 'Salems Lot. I never could justify the cost of someone scribbling in a book - I love the books, not the scribbles.
                  But I figure I should have at least one...

Comment

Originally posted by HumphreyBear View Post
                    I was able to get a limited and a signed copy. This will be the first SK signature I have after collecting his books since he wrote 'Salems Lot. I never could justify the cost of someone scribbling in a book - I love the books, not the scribbles.
                    But I figure I should have at least one...
                    Very valid reason for not having a King signature. Glad to hear you were able to grab one of these!

Comment

Shipping notice for LATER Signed edition received!

Comment

Working...
                      X