No announcement yet.

Later

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like others that posted, trying to figure where one was supposed to order the book was a mess. Luckily I was only in the game for fun and wasn't eagerly anticipating getting one. Congrats to all who did, though!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
      I completely missed this but wouldn't have been a player anyway. I just looked and found it funny to pay $50 for one of their low quality books. Their lettered and numbered would have been a good deal though. Just the signature along should keep those investments solid.

I still kick myself for not purchasing the signed Joyland though. I think it was $90! At the time I thought that was expensive.
      My notes have that I paid $75 for Joyland. The confirmation email I have for this one was for 89 Pounds (Currently about $119) with shipping to be added later. I assume it sill come in around the stated $150 price with shipping so it is the neighborhood of double the price. I can honestly say I have never purchased a book with 'investment' in mind. I buy based on what it is worth to me. In this case I would have purchased all three editions if I could have. I love King's prior Hard Case stories and really want these editions. Hopefully I will have two out of three. Just my views, there is no right or wrong with opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

My notes have that I paid $75 for Joyland. The confirmation email I have for this one was for 89 Pounds (Currently about $119) with shipping to be added later. I assume it sill come in around the stated $150 price with shipping so it is the neighborhood of double the price. I can honestly say I have never purchased a book with 'investment' in mind. I buy based on what it is worth to me. In this case I would have purchased all three editions if I could have. I love King's prior Hard Case stories and really want these editions. Hopefully I will have two out of three. Just my views, there is no right or wrong with opinions.
        I purchased two of the trade HC's so I can display both jackets. I asked about this via email and apparently each book comes with both jackets.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

I purchased two of the trade HC's so I can display both jackets. I asked about this via email and apparently each book comes with both jackets.
          Good thinking Brain. I will use the alternative jacket on my unsigned copy, and display it next to my signed copy.

Comment

I've merged these 2 threads.
            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Finally ordered a copy of Later and was charged an international transaction fee. Anyone else see that? I ordered from the "US" site.
              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Finally ordered a copy of Later and was charged an international transaction fee. Anyone else see that? I ordered from the "US" site.
                I assume you ordered from Another Universe. The standard hardcover from them and was charged for the book and shipping only.

Comment

That is correct. It wasn't a large transaction fee, and maybe I should have looked harder, but the fee was unexpected.

I assume you ordered from Another Universe. The standard hardcover from them and was charged for the book and shipping only.

Comment

That is correct. It wasn't a large transaction fee, and maybe I should have looked harder, but the fee was unexpected.

I wonder if that is something new. I made my purchase back in November.

Comment

It is probably something with my credit union. I'm on hold now to check. Either way it was a small fee but I do track my money very closely. <insert scrooge mcduck emoji here>

EDIT/Update: Fee was not from credit union it was imposed by seller. Granted I am talking about $0.64 so it's not that big of a deal but it's not mentioned anywhere on the site or during checkout.

I wonder if that is something new. I made my purchase back in November.
                      Last edited by Ben Staad; 01-11-2021, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Bought mine yesterday, no extra fee that I could see.

Comment

Glad to hear that. Not sure I've ever felt so much irritation over something less than a dollar! LOL LOL

Originally posted by pumpheel View Post
                          Bought mine yesterday, no extra fee that I could see.

Comment

I know, as my wife would say...."it's the principle of the thing"

Comment

Nightworms March book club is taking preorders for their March subscription box and this book is included.

Comment

I just purchased the Haven Book hardcover edition of LATER. I guess it's produced by Overlook Connection? Anyone know anything about this book? Was it worth it? 85.00.

Comment

Working...
                                X