No announcement yet.

Acceptance thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I've been told, me lovely, so I've been told.

Comment

Just sold a story almost by accident A fellow HWA member mentioned a friend looking for erotic horror, so I thought What the hell, and re-wrote one of the stories cut from Ad Nauseam. They loved it and I am just waiting on the contract. What a weird week
      http://www.cwlasart.com/

Comment

Congratulations, Caren! (I feel like a chimney sweep--just handing out good luck left and right!)

"I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

LOL! Thanks, Squire

Comment

Way to go Cee Dub. Congratulations on your latest sale.

Comment

Originally posted by C.W. LaSart View Post
              Just sold a story almost by accident A fellow HWA member mentioned a friend looking for erotic horror, so I thought What the hell, and re-wrote one of the stories cut from Ad Nauseam. They loved it and I am just waiting on the contract. What a weird week
              Congrats!
              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Thank you much! Leaving for SLC tomorrow for the World Horror Convention, and I will be off the grid until Monday night! You all have fun and behave while I'm gone!!! XOXOXO!

Comment

Have fun!

Comment

Have fun at the convention, Caren. Make some great new contacts, and say hi for all of us.
                    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

It's official. I'm one of six authors (and six visual artists) to be selected by Flying House. I pair up with a painter, as it turns out, and we create a collaborative piece. We'll have a release party, gallery showing and reading all in one later this year. And then there will be a nicely produced coffee table book produced, as well. Check out the website for more details. I'm honored to be a part of this excellent Chicago non-profit. Should be a lot of fun. More info to come.

http://ourflyinghouse.com/
                      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOG | TRANSUBSTANTIATE | THE NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

Comment

Sounds like quite the undertaking good luck.

Comment

Super news looking forward to reading it.

Comment

You naughty little minx. Congrats to your perverted little twisted mind.

Comment

Hay C.W.'s mind is not little
                              Originally posted by Craig Wallwork View Post
                              You naughty little minx. Congrats to your perverted little twisted mind.
                              Last edited by bookworm 1; 04-01-2012, 07:52 PM. Reason: forgot a word

Comment

Congratulations to all! And have fun at the convention CW!

Comment

Working...
                                X