Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TerryE
    replied
    The player is liking Hodgson today. Since l listened to the first album earlier today it has played a song from the second solo album and "Hide in Your Shell" from Supertramp's live album, Paris.

Leave a comment:

• Xiabei
    replied
    Picked up three cd's from the library - "Move Like This" by The Cars, "Barton Hollow" by The Civil Wars, and "Mother's Milk" by Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    Roger Hodgson's first solo album (he was singer/guitarist/songwriter for Supertramp), In the Eye of the Storm. Just finishing with "Only Because of You", God what a great song. The player shuffled to the first track, and I put it in normal mode to listen to the whole thing.

Leave a comment:

• Menace
    replied
    Intwine- angel eyes... then filling up my mp3 player with Rush gonna hit the gym tonight. Listened to a bunch of Night Ranger last night.

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    Queens of the Stone Age (self titled album)

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Sounds good Terry, will queue that one up on my youtube list to listen to after a few more Skynyrd songs.

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    Skynyrd is great! Just heard "Ice Cream Man" by Van Halen. Now it's "All She Wanted" by ELO. It's from the most recent album (Zoom, about 10 years ago) and is essentially Jeff Lynne performing about 5 or 6 instruments on each song with a couple other musicians.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Listening to some Lynyrd Skynyrd while I prepare some 300 or so packages for shipping at work, along with a 100 or so letters.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    In a modern jazz mood.Now listening to Pat Metheny Group Imaginary Day while I post and catch up on the goings on around here.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Originally posted by TerryE View Post
    I've never heard of the band My Dogs Barking. Which album has "Waiting for Me to Take Them on Their Afternoon Walk"? Sounds like country music to me.
    Hahaha, that totally could be a country album for real!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    It's actually from a compilation album called "Going to the Dogs."

Here's "Waiting for me..."

Here's the first track

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    I've never heard of the band My Dogs Barking. Which album has "Waiting for Me to Take Them on Their Afternoon Walk"? Sounds like country music to me.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Right now, my dogs barking, waiting for me to take them on their afternoon walk...

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    Me too. Had a song from one of Glen Phillips' solo albums playing earlier. And now it's music from "O Brother, Where Art Thou?"

Leave a comment:

• Xiabei
    replied
    Originally posted by TerryE View Post
    My music is always very varied (but mostly stuff from the 60s, 70s, and 80s). I had Marvin Gaye on shuffle most of the morning, now the mp3 player is shuffling all 12,000 songs, and we're currently on "Crazy Life" by Toad the Wet Sprocket (I love that band name; it came from a Monty Python skit). In the car I've got "The Tommyknockers" on cd.
    I looove Toad!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X