X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peteOcha
    replied
    Originally posted by Randy D. Rubin View Post
    Didn't Yes make an album called Relayer?
    Yes, they did. in the 70's, '74 i believe.

Leave a comment:

• Randy D. Rubin
    replied
    Didn't Yes make an album called Relayer?

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Liking the "Yes" Terry!

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    "Real Love" by Yes, from the Talk album. And cycling back to yesterday, Roger Hodgson co-wrote one of the songs on this album (I don't think it was this one). It was the first reappearance that I was aware of, after an accident took him away from recording and the public eye for quite a few years.

Oooh, now "Biko" by Peter Gabriel.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by TerryE View Post
    I know Mr. Woot would like this one. "The Butcher and Fast Eddie" by Australia's own Rose Tattoo.
    Yeehaw !!! You betcha Squire - although, today, I'm revisiting the 1970's via Skyhooks "Living in the 70's" album (crikey, I remember roller skating to this crap with I was 12)

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    That was one of my favorite albums when I was a teenager.Did not know it was available.Will have to check it out.Supertramp Paris is one of the best live albums ever made.The group was not the same when Roger left
    Originally posted by TerryE View Post
    Roger Hodgson's first solo album (he was singer/guitarist/songwriter for Supertramp), In the Eye of the Storm. Just finishing with "Only Because of You", God what a great song. The player shuffled to the first track, and I put it in normal mode to listen to the whole thing.

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    I know Mr. Woot would like this one. "The Butcher and Fast Eddie" by Australia's own Rose Tattoo.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I'd prefer the boss not to hear it, thanks

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Oh the moral quandries...

Click it, Teri. You know you want to...

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I can't click it...I'm at work but not alone I'll try to remember it's here after 9

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    If VM had taken the stick out, he would have realized he had one of the greatest pop songs ever written on his hands. This is not a performance video.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Do you remember when
    We used to sing
    Sha la la la la la la la la la la ti da
    Sha la la la la la la la la la la ti da

Love that song. I have the Van Morrison one though. I dont thinkg I've heard the Jimmy Buffet one

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I love his cover of "Brown-Eyed Girl." He's the only one I've come across who realizes what a good-time party song it is. Everybody else that's sung has a stick up their ass...

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    Great box set. I wasn't really familiar w/ Jimmy until I got a best of CD. I liked it so much I got BBBB and liked almost everything. Before that, I had no idea what a Parrot Head was, and couldn't understand how he sold out 2 concerts every year based on the Margaritaville song. Now I know.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Jimmy Buffet, Boats, Bars, Beaches, & Ballads. The weather is here, I wish you were beautiful...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X