Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• srboone
    replied
    hahahahahahahaha.......ooooooohhohohohohohohohohoh ohohehehehehehehehehehehhahahahahahahahah.......

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    New Rule: No one is allowed to post video while Teri is at work

Amendment: Unless it's after 9pm Atlantic time

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Last Scream Of The Missing Neighbors. Jello Biafra with D.O.A. Not a great album, but it has one of my favorite covers on it.

Another cover I love came of a bad CBS reality show called "Rockstar: Supernova." This one blew me away.

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    I've got nothing against Tony (he's a great singer), but no special love either. If I listen to that type of music, I'd take Frankie.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Screw y'all! Tony Bennet's been showin' young'uns how it's done for longer than you've been alive!

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    My thumbs are for Tori and Zac.

Right now I've got "Let There Be Rock" by AC/DC

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Thumbs up on the Dwight Yoakam and Garth Brooks!

Leave a comment:

• Xiabei
    replied
    Dwight Yoakam, Garth Brooks, Tony Bennett, Tori Amos, and Zac Brown Band.

Leave a comment:

• Xiabei
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Rum, Sodomy, and The Lash by the Pogues
    Two pints up!

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    aww I completely forgot about the brown eyed girl i was supposed to watch til I just that that blonde chick lookin at me when I opened this thread. and I can't click it again

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    The title is what it is, but...It's the POGUES (originally poguemahones--Irish for "kiss my arse", but changed because it might be offensive to people)--dark, insane Irish punk folksy songs that all mean the same: life is a depressing pile of shit, so let's go get drunk! I don't think lead singer Shane mcGowan has spend a day sober since he was thirteen. He performs drunk, writes songs drunk, been kicked out of the band (that he formed) 3 times (for being drunk)--the last one for good. The newer releases (without McGowan) just aren't the same.

Up to the album If I Should Fall From Grace with God. Why they sold this to a car company is beyond me. It doesn't even make sense in the commercial....
    Last edited by srboone; 04-13-2012, 04:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    My God! Squire. Why does that sound exactly like something you'd love?! Not that I'm trying to read into your personality by your choices in entertainment, or anything....

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Rum, Sodomy, and The Lash by the Pogues

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    "River" by Natalie Merchant. I love this song, even though it breaks my heart every time I hear it.

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    I looked it up. That was an album from '74 and one that I'm not familiar with.

"Almost Saturday Night/Rockin' All over the World" by the Georgia Satellites. Cover medley of a couple John Fogarty songs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X