And good luck with the sales BW!

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
      I don't like alberta at all. Edmonton is horrible
      Weatherwise you mean? or...???

sk

Comment

Less than 2 weeks til I move across the country. Getting Excited and freaked out. So much left to do! Still wishing I could move to Edmonton right away...off to my sisters in Calgary til Mason and I can get a place of our own.
        Yes, good luck to you. And remember to do all of your own packing, and keep those books in the car with you
        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
          Weatherwise you mean? or...???

sk
          I mean its a dirty, discusting city. Its too big, its smells, it takes 45 minutes to get anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
            Yes, good luck to you. And remember to do all of your own packing, and keep those books in the car with you
            Car? I'm flying. Its a 7-18 day road trip.lol. I got my expensive books in my carryon so Canada post and air Canada don't get their paws on them tho. The first editions and others will have to be shipped later when I have the money.

Comment

7-10 not 18

Comment

Winters are so long it feels like an 18 day trip.Still I love that area.
                7-10 not 18

Comment

Is it wrong to have a whisky in hand right at 1 pm? My wife has given me a look which may indicate her opinion.
                  Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Yes.. The wife is always right.
                    Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
                    Is it wrong to have a whisky in hand right at 1 pm? My wife has given me a look which may indicate her opinion.

Comment

Heck no. Though maybe you should have offered her one. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                        One thing at a time, Teri! I've been to Calgary a couple of times and it's a pretty good place to settle down.
                        Moving on to Edmonton? Even better. After Vancouver, that's where I would have liked to live.
                        sk
                        Funny, Edmonton is bottom of my list of places I'd want to live in Canada. My sister lives there, and when I went to visit her I thought it was a fairly boring place to live. I've been to Vancouver, Victoria, Banff, lake Louise, Jasper and Calgary, and loved the scenery in BC and western Alberta. Edmonton is just flat...nothing much to see unless you drive a few hours to the mountains.

Comment

Car? I'm flying. Its a 7-18 day road trip.lol. .
                          Oh, that's right. I forgot that you live on Little Tall Island. It takes you 2-3 days just to drive to the mainland, right?
                          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Its never wrong to have a whiskey in hand - morning - afternoon - night, whiskey is always right!

Comment

Today is a great early Fall day.Long walk earlier.Sun is blazing away.Crisp cool air.Awesome time of year.

Comment

Same hear in the Beautiful Northwest. Currently 70 degrees sunny with a cool breeze. Love this time of year.
                                Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                                Today is a great early Fall day.Long walk earlier.Sun is blazing away.Crisp cool air.Awesome time of year.

Comment

Working...
                                X