No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you HATE paperbacks as well. I guess I missed that. Not sure if I got it posted but I am pretty sure I have that issue of Cavalier.
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    Martin, Martin, Martin. TSK TSK on suggesting I buy a paperback. Id rather spend years tracking down the original cavalier just to get the story and just read it on my ereader in the meantime. My paperbacks will be lucky if they even make the trip to alberta with me.

Comment

Well I don't have to state the other OBVIOUS thing I hate right now then do i? lol

Comment

No you don't. I think that one goes without saying!
        Well I don't have to state the other OBVIOUS thing I hate right now then do i? lol

Comment

I got the grab bag, but I'll have to get Shivers VII in pb... just so I can complete my set.

Hey Brian or Dan, here's an idea, do a re-release of the previous shivers (1-5) in HC format. (but in 2013, when I'll actually have some cash in my wallet.)

Comment

Agreed Pete but later when I can afford them.

Comment

Hey Pete I already said that in the Shivers thread..Glad to see I am not alone in my completest addiction.
              Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
              I got the grab bag, but I'll have to get Shivers VII in pb... just so I can complete my set.

Hey Brian or Dan, here's an idea, do a re-release of the previous shivers (1-5) in HC format. (but in 2013, when I'll actually have some cash in my wallet.)

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
                Squire has been gone for a couple of weeks and he posts a lot. He sort of gets things going around here I think.
                Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                Yea. I wish he would just check in once in a while.For old times.I have money to burn because he has not told us of any sales lately.Also wanted to here what he thought of the new Ronald Kelly book since he got me to start buying the set.
                Where has Squire gone? He was a post monster and kept alot of things going.
                Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

It was mentioned by him (I think) that he was dealing with some family issues. Don't quote me on that though, I could be wrong. Hopefully all is well with him though. I looked at his profile and it showed that he was on the other day, which was the first time in a while.

Comment

Less than 2 weeks til I move across the country. Getting Excited and freaked out. So much left to do! Still wishing I could move to Edmonton right away...off to my sisters in Calgary til Mason and I can get a place of our own.

Comment

Less than 2 weeks til I move across the country. Getting Excited and freaked out. So much left to do! Still wishing I could move to Edmonton right away...off to my sisters in Calgary til Mason and I can get a place of our own.
                      Good luck with the move. Wishing you the best. Be careful with your books!
                      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Good luck with the move.I love Calgary.Once long ago when I was Little we went to visit my Uncle and we went to the Stampede.Be safe.

Comment

Less than 2 weeks til I move across the country. Getting Excited and freaked out. So much left to do!
                          One thing at a time, Teri! I've been to Calgary a couple of times and it's a pretty good place to settle down.
                          Moving on to Edmonton? Even better. After Vancouver, that's where I would have liked to live.

Good luck on your move, and stay well and safe!!

sk

Comment

I don't like alberta at all. I prefer Calgary but mason wants ti be around his family so ya know. Hopefully we won't have to stay in the city. I'm a country girl. Edmonton is horrible so I really hope to find something close enough so I can work but far enough that i have a yard and trees. Lol.

Comment

Mad I missed the Sub Press grab bag offer.They sold out fast.Well maybe next time.I have started posting books for sale on e-bay as I weed out things.So maybe I will have extra money to fill in some holes in my collection.

Comment

bookworm, post links to your ebay auctions in the book market section so we can maybe take some things off your hands!
                                Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                                Mad I missed the Sub Press grab bag offer.They sold out fast.Well maybe next time.I have started posting books for sale on e-bay as I weed out things.So maybe I will have extra money to fill in some holes in my collection.

Comment

Working...
                                X