Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Yes, I'm going at 6 pm for the beginning of the trilogy in IMAX (actually 4 pm to get good seats and join in the festivities!). It's kind like the Sabbath that starts at sundown the night before!
    Very nice
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

So going to the movies at midnight by yourself feels very lame...
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

It is Dan. Your the smelly guy eveyone leans away from now. Seems like they always sit next to me.

Comment

Teri, I just read about what happened.
          I can only repeat what others said here (and most likely you don't want to hear this right now): it might take a long time, but in time you will get over this.
          Better days will be coming!

take good care of yourself!!

Siep

Comment

Thanks Siep. WE are getting together tomorrow though. I'll let yas know how it goes.

Comment

Wow, that bulk book thing would be awesome, but holy crap, almost four hundred bucks for shipping? Phew. I should move to Maryland. :-)
              Last edited by Xiabei; 07-21-2012, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                Thanks Siep. WE are getting together tomorrow though. I'll let yas know how it goes.
                Hope all goes well!

Comment

Sorry to hear this news Teri.Forget what Pete says.Instead of time heals all wounds my dad used to say time wounds all heals.Hang in there girl.
                  Mason left me. Some of u may have figure that out based on some vague posts. I'm nit doing very well. Very confused but have false hope which is the hardest part. Got my car fixed and found more problems, fell at work and hit my head. Not having a good time here in the cape. Shoulda left when I had the chance.

Comment

Thinking about Moving to Alberta on my own...well, not on my own. I can't be on my own I'm not the type. lol. Thinking about living with my sister out there for a while. Build up my savings account and get some experience working as a paralegal or something so I can get a real job if I decide to come back to the cape. Any thoughts?

Comment

Might be a good time for a change of scenery. If living with your sister would be a good situation I think life in a new area would be a good experience for you. Who know you may end up deciding not to return, or you may realize that you want to return. I say go for it.
                      Thinking about Moving to Alberta on my own...well, not on my own. I can't be on my own I'm not the type. lol. Thinking about living with my sister out there for a while. Build up my savings account and get some experience working as a paralegal or something so I can get a real job if I decide to come back to the cape. Any thoughts?

Comment

It's a hard choice because I hate Alberta. lol. But without Mason I won't ever be able to afford to move out of my parents house with the jobs availble to me now. I can't stand my job anymore, I love it before now it just makes me angry because it kept me here and for what? Chump change and a broken heart. No thanks. Fuck this place.

Comment

It's a hard choice because I hate Alberta.
                          What about B.C.? That's where I practically spent the best ten years of my life.
                          There's also one year in Ontario, but that doesn't count.

sk

Comment

Today I learned:

http://www.ramblingbeachcat.com/2012...gar-allen.html

Comment

Mason left me. Some of u may have figure that out based on some vague posts. I'm nit doing very well. Very confused but have false hope which is the hardest part. Got my car fixed and found more problems, fell at work and hit my head. Not having a good time here in the cape. Shoulda left when I had the chance.
                              My thoughts are with ya Teri!!! Hang in there..the more you simmer, the more chance you have to get sick or worse. Like Dan says, I know it's easier said than done..I've been there too.

Comment

I've decided to leave. Giving my notice wednesday for the end of September. And siep I can't go to BC because I don't know anyone. Toronto is dirty and too big of a city. Anyway ill be staying with my sister and we will see how it goes.

Comment

Working...
                                X