Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Buy a taser and spark it at them next time. They'll go running off and probably need a change of underwear.
    Assuming, of course, they're wearing any in the first place ... young people these days, honestly !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
      Well....happy birthday. Maybe Abe can get you in touch with one of these big spenders and they can get you something nice. me, I try to keep up on the forum birthdays for the thread. But you gotta put it on you profile.
      Duly noted!

My brother told me he's just finished WAR & PEACE and said it was excellent! Maybe I should check it out - but maybe not stretching to that edition on Abe!
      Tasmaniac Publications - dedicated to quality horror and crime
      http://www.tasmaniacpublications.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
        Wow those are some prices!

God i struggled getting out of bed this morning, and it was sunny too. Didn't help that i got a hell of a lot of abuse from some school kids on my walk to work today, and just for reading a book! Now i'm 6'5" tall with a lot of hair and a bit of a beard, i thought i would look intimidating, but some kids just don't care. I stood up to them though, didn't want to take any shit from them ... might walk a different way tomorrow
        Glad I left the UK. There are some real dicks out there and the thing is they know if you do retaliate, they can have you for assault. You probably confused them in the first place by reading a book, attacking what hurts their little heads!
        Tasmaniac Publications - dedicated to quality horror and crime
        http://www.tasmaniacpublications.com

Comment

<----ANGRY because even thought I work for a god damn security company you still can't trust people not to eat your lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You do not understand how pissed I am, this is not the first time this has happened.

Comment

So learn to eat what nobody else would eat, like.....peanut butter and dill pickle sandwiches! (they're actually pretty good!)
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I usually have bagels...no one goes after them but yesterday i went to eat one and they were bad so i ordered a ponzo which i ordered knowing it would feed me for two days considering its the size of my keyboard. I come in today and half of that half a ponzo is gone. The end piece too...the good part. I am so pissed I just don't understand how people do shit like that. Its not a big office, theres literally like 12 of us so its not like they're stealing a lunch from someone they don't know either.

Comment

Try tofurky on rye with soy cheese.Yum Yum Yum.Noone takes my lunch anymore.Alot of people do think that they are owed everything.Look at the thread on this forum from ungrateful costomers.Also you never know maybe someone can not afford to pack a lunch and are to proud to ask for help.

Comment

Ok, I have to ask. What is a Ponzo?

Comment

Another name for a pizza turnover

Comment

Do your own version of The Help chocolate pie.

Then, when it's gone, post a note telling them what they ate.
                      "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Sounds like a plan hedda. can't be chocolate pie though...People don't eat chocolate pie around here...I hadn't heard of it before I saw the help. lol. Chocolate something though...

Comment

Could always leave 'em a Pollywaffle

2514215544_5b9b7ff270_m.jpg

Comment

My brother used to have a problem with people getting into his lunch at school. He asked mom to make chocolate chip cookies with chocolate Ex-lax instead of the chips. She wouldn't do it, and he eventually got another locker with a working lock.
                            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I have a locker with no lock but its not a place to store half a leftover pizza turnover. lol

Comment

Now that is a truly crappy idea.
                                Originally posted by Hedda Gabler View Post
                                Do your own version of The Help chocolate pie.

Then, when it's gone, post a note telling them what they ate.

Comment

Working...
                                X