No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd go with The Circle as well, mostly because it's small and easy to carry with you. Also it won't take very long and you can be onto CB in not time.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Yes go with the circle. How are you guys spending Saturday? I will be shoveling lots and lots and lots and lots of snow. Big storm just kicking up. Should be an interesting weekend.

Comment

Enjoy your winter. I will be attending a Yard, Garden and Patio show probably spending money.
        Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
        Yes go with the circle. How are you guys spending Saturday? I will be shoveling lots and lots and lots and lots of snow. Big storm just kicking up. Should be an interesting weekend.

Comment

My Ereader did not croak afterall. It charged ok and once I did a firmware update it didn't fuck up again so i'll be continuing with 11/22/63 for now and moving on to more SK. Guess Mr. Little will have to wait a few more years. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
            That storm made me glad I moved across the country. Hit NS and NL pretty hard I hear. I don't think it was bad as they expected...prob because the brunt of it stayed a lil farther south. Had a weird 10 minute mini blizzard here today though. Was nice and sunny, I went into walmart for 10 minutes, came back out and im like WTF. Large, wet flakes blowing like crazy. by time I got my car started and out of the parking lot it was sunny again.

Comment

Yea. We got lucky only 10 inches of snow. Not the 16-24 that we were expecting.

Comment

We got less than an inch of snow here in southern NJ. It kept me off the road bike for the weekend, but we did go out on the mountain bikes on Saturday morning. Come on, spring!

Comment

In Windsor (extreme southwestern Ontario), we started over night of the storm, with a light coating of freezing rain, then about 2 inches of heavy wet snow, then it cleared up, and maybe another inch of fluffy stuff. You drive 2.5 hrs east of me, towards Toronto, the areas around Hamilton, St. Catharines, Niagara Falls - got hammerd big time....at least a foot.

Comment

KC got little droplets of rain. I think our winter is over.

Damn groundhog!!!
                    Last edited by srboone; 02-11-2013, 05:56 PM.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Anyone have a decent e-version of Cujo? The one I have is clearly a pirated version typed up by some random guy rather than a stolen publishers version. I have 2 copies of this book and I don't want to pay for another.

Comment

I received an Email from B&N yesterday for 20% off of 1 item for Valentines Day. Nothing special, I receive them all the time as do others, but I never tried to use the same coupon both instore and online, but I was able to! I've always groused about B&N sending out single-item coupons, whereas Borders would send out ones for all products you bought in a single outing. Maybe I'm just noticing something that everyelse has already known (I'm slow to the party on a lot of things), but I'm pretty happy right now. Next step is to try to use the same coupon multiple times (I have til the 18th on this one), see if that works. Need more money to do that, tho...
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I could always give you mine if you want. I'm guessing they aren't locked to accounts...

Comment

I have used Barnes & Noble single item discount coupons multiple times with the same coupon.

Comment

I knew it! I'm slow...sssssssssooooooooooooooo.......ssssssslllll ooooooowwwwwwww........
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

It's homemade pizza day at the Boone household. I got everything I needed (made my dough from scratch--not hard at all)--except a 9-inch pan. I had to use my 12-inch pizza pan. Oh well..

DSCF3513 (640x480).jpg

Anchovies, Green Pepper, Onion, Black Olive, and Sliced Tomatoes with a garlic mozarella rolled in the crust. YUM!!!
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X