Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post

Well my one FedEx delivery that arrived early was indeed to exception. The package that was due today and was scanned in Idaho on Monday has not been scanned again. FedEx still lists it due for delivery by end of day today but I am confident that I will not see it for at least two more days.
    And FedEX has updated their tracking website to say "No Scheduled Delivery Date at This Time" "Scheduled Delivery: Pending". No surprise.

Comment

Happy Independence Day! Please be safe, hug the ones you love, and let freedom for all ring.
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I posted a YouTube video for the first time in a couple of years. So if anyone wants to see me do some wood turning, here's a video of me making a vase.

CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
          Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Redacted threads. Thumbs down.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
              Redacted threads. Thumbs down.

Thanks for reminding me to go back and actually delete that thread.
              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

That's amazing work, Dan! Are you self taught or did you have a mentor?

Comment

Dan. Is the Suntup thread closed? States I'm not authorized to view it and to contact admin.

Comment

You were banned due to your controversially posts.

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                    Dan. Is the Suntup thread closed? States I'm not authorized to view it and to contact admin.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                      You were banned due to your controversially posts.
                      LOL! Big Brother is watching.....

Comment

I know Martin has some fantastic mail stories, but I had to post this picture of a package I got today, loaded with what looks like vintage stamps LOl!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                          I know Martin has some fantastic mail stories, but I had to post this picture of a package I got today, loaded with what looks like vintage stamps LOl!
                          Heh! I got a similar envelope a couple of weeks ago. Yours has mine beat in sheer number of vintage stamps though! These are probably from stamp collectors who have come to the sad realization that the stamps they have saved for 50 years are never going to be worth more than face value.

000 envelope.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                            That is hilarious. The postal working appears to have attempted to hand cancel every stamp as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post

Heh! I got a similar envelope a couple of weeks ago. Yours has mine beat in sheer number of vintage stamps though! These are probably from stamp collectors who have come to the sad realization that the stamps they have saved for 50 years are never going to be worth more than face value.

000 envelope.jpg
                              And it appears your postal working didn't bother to cancel the stamps. Steam them off and use them again!

Comment

The Follow Your Delivery on a Live Map feature of UPS’ site is both a blessing and a curse. It looks, however, the self-torture will be over within the next hour...

EDIT: The curse cackled at my vision of the torture ending by 5:30 as originally indicated on the site, and has instead extended my potential agony until the 9PM mark.
                                Last edited by RonClinton; 07-24-2020, 12:24 AM.
                                Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Working...
                                X