Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    Well, Jeff has gone and become famous for his unboxing videos. His one for the lettered edition of Off Season was included in today’s Dark Regions email newsletter. Congratulations, Jeff!
    I expect the YouTube money to come flowing in now and then flowing out just as suddenly to CD, Centipede, Suntup, DRP, Earthling, SST, and SubPress. Print out a copy of the newsletter and mail it to me and I'll be happy to sign it before I get too busy being famous.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
      I expect the YouTube money to come flowing in now and then flowing out just as suddenly to CD, Centipede, Suntup, DRP, Earthling, SST, and SubPress. Print out a copy of the newsletter and mail it to me and I'll be happy to sign it before I get too busy being famous.
      Forget the YouTube money, I am expecting Hollywood to come calling. "Unboxing" staring Jeffingoff! They also sent a link out on Twitter today.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Forget the YouTube money, I am expecting Hollywood to come calling. "Unboxing" staring Jeffingoff! They also sent a link out on Twitter today.
        DRP sent out the tweet? Well so did Daniele Serra. He tweeted the unboxing I did for Voices of the Damned and I Tell You it's Love. He also subscribed to my channel. With all this attention, I'll be able to disappoint hundreds of more people!

Comment

With all this attention, I'll be able to disappoint hundreds of more people!
          Don't worry, Jeff -- after your slam of My Man, Bentley Little, in a recent unboxing video, I'm disappointed enough for everyone.

Seriously, though, congrats on your newfound fame. Pretty soon we'll all be talking about how We Knew You When...
          Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

With all this attention, I'll be able to disappoint hundreds of more people!
            I am so jealous! So far, I am only disappointing my family and friends!

Comment

LMAO! I'm calling dibs on being your first subscriber So I expect the full entourage treatment.

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
              I am so jealous! So far, I am only disappointing my family and friends!
              LMAO! x2

Comment

I was wondering if anyone has gone to the Days of the Dead horror convention. I'm considering going this year. Clive Barker will be at the stop in Chicago. And if I can get him to sign my copy of CD's Damnation Game, I will be high. Naturally, powerfully high.

Wondering if the rest of the convention is worth it.

Comment

I was wondering if anyone has gone to the Days of the Dead horror convention. I'm considering going this year. Clive Barker will be at the stop in Chicago. And if I can get him to sign my copy of CD's Damnation Game, I will be high. Naturally, powerfully high.

Wondering if the rest of the convention is worth it.
                  Not familiar with this. Go and tell us about it!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    Not familiar with this. Go and tell us about it!
                    Tickets go on sale June 29 and they're not too expensive. I'm probably going to go to the Saturday sessions. I'll definitely review here!

Comment

I'm wondering a new thing--does anyone know an admin for the Stephen King Constant Reader's Fan Club on Facebook? I was a member until someone kicked me out and blocked me. I thought the group just went away about a month ago but with over 70k members, that seemed unlikely. Then someone on Instagram suggested I become a member so I know the group still exists.

If anyone knows an admin, can you give me a contact so I can find out why I was bounced. I really have no idea why.

Comment

I bought my first Thunderstorm book today. WHAT DO MONSTERS FEAR? I should have bought a Keene book. I'm a terrible human.

Comment

Happy Father's Day, fellow inmates!!

Comment

I bought my first Thunderstorm book today. WHAT DO MONSTERS FEAR? I should have bought a Keene book. I'm a terrible human.
                            Thunderstorm does some great work and Paul is great to deal with!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                              Fathers day.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                                Happy Belated Father's Day All!!

Comment

Working...
                                X