Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    Colorado weather - tomorrow has a high of 70, and then Tuesday has a low of 0. Quite the swing!
    About how our week here is shaping up.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
      Washington weather - tomorrow has rain, and then Tuesday has rain! Winter in the Northwest!
      I miss the rain actually. Everyone here thinks I’m nuts when I say that. This 300+ days of sunshine is exhausting!

Comment

I miss the rain actually. Everyone here thinks I’m nuts when I say that. This 300+ days of sunshine is exhausting!
        Yes, you're definitely nuts I grew up with 300+ days of rain, and I'm looking for 300+ days of sun in retirement. Not Florida, but maybe Lake Tahoe...or Portugal.

Comment

I love the rain. Being in Southwest Washington, I am also about an hour from high desert. If I feel the need to get outside without rains 90% of the time I can be there in about an hour.

Comment

I love the rain. Being in Southwest Washington, I am also about an hour from high desert. If I feel the need to get outside without rains 90% of the time I can be there in about an hour.
            If I want rain, I just wash my vehicle and it will happen within 48 hours. Whether it's forecast or not. Magic.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
              If I want rain, I just wash my vehicle and it will happen within 48 hours. Whether it's forecast or not. Magic.
              See here we get to skip that step. It will rain within 48 hours whether we wash our car or not. Magic made easy.

Comment

See here we get to skip that step. It will rain within 48 hours whether we wash our car or not. Magic made easy.
                I don't doubt it.

Comment

I'd like some rain right now because that would mean it's warmer out. It's currently 4 degrees outside - my iPhone says it feels like -6. Rain is warmer

Comment

Not sure where the thread is, but someone recommended going to Hobby Lobby for framing. Thanks for the suggestion, went down this morning to get an estimate and didn't leave disappointed. I'm getting two pieces framed together, 11X17, Conservation glass, wood frame, total price $80.00. I was blown away. Service was great. Pick it up on the 17th of Feb, pay with pick-up. The Forum that just keeps on giving LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                      Not sure where the thread is, but someone recommended going to Hobby Lobby for framing. Thanks for the suggestion, went down this morning to get an estimate and didn't leave disappointed. I'm getting two pieces framed together, 11X17, Conservation glass, wood frame, total price $80.00. I was blown away. Service was great. Pick it up on the 17th of Feb, pay with pick-up. The Forum that just keeps on giving LOL!!
                      Congratulations, that is a really nice price.

Comment

That’s fantastic! I have three pieces I need framed. A piece I commissioned from Daniele Serra and Paul’s The Road Broadside among them. Now I know where I’m going! Thanks for the update.

Comment

Send me the Broadside and I will have it framed for free.

Spoiler!

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                          That’s fantastic! I have three pieces I need framed. A piece I commissioned from Daniele Serra and Paul’s The Road Broadside among them. Now I know where I’m going! Thanks for the update.
                          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                            Send me the Broadside and I will have it framed for free.

Spoiler!
                            That is clearly your least expensive option Jeff.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                              Jeff, have you already received your ROAD broadside?
                              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

I finally took my Mouse Guard paintings to Michael’s yesterday for framing. Added a coupon on top of a sale on top of a sale and “saved” 70%. Came to $120 after tax which I was ecstatic about. Super excited for how I decided to frame the pieces and can’t wait to show them off. Just thirteen days away ...

Comment

Working...
                                X